NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Whipped Body Balm Reviews

This ultra-light and velvety formula absorbs instantly and is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Provides intense hydration to very dry skin. Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration
  • Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately.
  • Tested under dermatological control.

Cette formule ultralégère et veloutée s’absorbe instantanément et contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Elle procure une hydratation intense à la peau ultrasèche. Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu
  • Non gras, ce baume s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application.
  • Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

For more information, please visit Neutrogena.ca

August 23, 2019

Now my holy grail body moisturizer!

I live for the type of texture this body balm is! It’s like a gel that turns to water which mega hydrates my ultra dry skin. I use the same line for my facial moisturizer. I am so glad I received this to try in a goodie bag I was given free at Chick Advisor’s cinq a sept event in Toronto recently. I’ll be buying more of this stuff!

Awesome product

I’ve been using Hydro boost gel for almost two years and I love it! It’s great for all skin types and doesn’t make me sticky or feel greasy afterwards.

THE BEST BOOST!

I've actually had this before and have used it. I absolutely love how it makes my skin feels. It's very moisturizing without drying out your skin. I was happy to receive a new sample to try :-)

#ChickAdvisorCinq

August 23, 2019

Luxurious feeling for a low price!

This moisturizer will be so worth every penny if you purchase it. I was able to try this product for free and I cannot spot using it. It just makes my dry skin so hydrated especially during the hot summer we've been having. Highly recommend this product to anyone will try to a cooling type of moisturizer that will last all day.

Smooth touch.

I kinda wish this came in a portable bottle but using this at home is great. I use it on my hands and arms. A few hours later my arms and hands were still soft great product.

Soaks into the skin

I love that this has Hyaluronic Acid. It feels a little like a primer as it has Dimethicone and feels so silky on the skin. It absorbs so fast and is not oily at all. The scent is so nice, very classy. My husband loves the scent so much that he started using it with me.

Feels great on skin

I am a fan of good body moisturizers. This hydro boost moisturizer is different from anything I have ever tried. It has little silicone feeling texture, but when applied on skin it melts into the skin providing ample hydration. It has a cooling sensation on the skin and I love that. The aqua blue colour of the moisturizer is also quite refreshing. The tub size is good enough for it’s value. I am glad that I got to try out this product through Chickadvisor event. This product is my favourite from all the products that we received.

Hello Hydration

While this product works really well in terms of hydration, it has a very strange texture. After applying the product has a kind of lingering grainy feel until it has fully absorbed. It isn't uncomfortable or offputting, just a bit strange.

Crazy Moisture!

I actually tried this product for the first time at our Cinq à Sept event and was blown away by how much moisture you could get from just a tiny amount. Don't be fooled by the light whipped texture. It just keeps going and going! I started on my elbows because whose elbows don't need some TLC but had to continue with my whole arm because I had so much product left to rub in. This will be by my bedside table all winter to save my skin from the harsh dry cold. I love it!

August 22, 2019

Unique and packed with water!

This body lotion has a very unique finish on the skin. It is super smooth and almost like a silicone face primer! It feels rich in water while your rubbing it in, and it spreads out very fine. I do like how it hydrates my skin and the light fragrance is good. For the fact that it almost leaves a slippery/synthetic feeling (definitely not oily) it isn’t a 5/5 for me. Very nice, but I do prefer a traditional body butter for a more natural finish.