Neutrogena Moisture Oil-Free for Combination Skin Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #706 out of 1366 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Oil-Free Moisture for Combination Skin is a lightweight, dual-action formula that moisturizes dry areas while it controls oily shine. First, this dermatologist-tested formula moisturizes where skin is dry, without leaving it oily or shiny. Then, a special oil-absorbing Microsponge system controls oil and shine in the T-Zone or wherever else skin is oily. Skin feels softer, smoother. Has a natural, matte finish throughout the day.

June 03, 2017

It doesn't take very much to cover the face and neck, one pump is plenty I bought mine almost a year ago and still not even close to running out. It makes your skin soft temporarily but it doesn't do much long lasting moisturizing. I don't find my oily spots as oily but the dry patches are still quite flaky

June 01, 2017

This is the first face moisturizer that didn't make my face oily and break out. I get an oily nose and sometimes forehead. Since this is for combination skin and oil free it doesn't make me break out but helps moisturize my dry skin and prevent future breakouts.

May 24, 2017

My husband and I both use this moisturizer every night! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated but not greasy. Does not cause my skin to break out. A little goes a long way.

May 13, 2017

Recommend to me by an inlaw in my family. I grew up an Olay face lotion person. I feel neutrogena moisture oil-free combination is nice and creamy and doesn't leave a residue feeling on your face. I feel like I put so much on to start using 1 - 1 1/2 pumps, but it all soaks in after not too long and I feel like I usually need another lil pump to do my cheeks again. I like that there isn't much of any smell to it either. I would recommend and have recommended this product to a friend as a basic, good light every day/ night moisturizer.

February 26, 2017

I have combination skin that is also very sensitive, and this is the only moisturizer I have tried that doesn't break me out. It's definitely on the lighter side and could be more effective at moisturizing my dry areas, but it improves my skin nonetheless. Obviously everyone's skin is different, but if yours is sensitive, I would recommend giving this a try if you're looking to moisturize.

December 20, 2016

I have used this for years and the quality of this is amazing. I highly recommended as it works for my combination skin and hydrates and moisturize after I do my morning and evening routine for facial wash and a toner. I have to say, I had 3 bottles in the past and I have fully used them all. It's that good. I recommend getting your skin types to see the full effects!

August 06, 2016

I would recommend this product to people who have oily skin but also some dry patches. It's light-weight and absorbs really fast so it's great to use before makeup application.

July 10, 2016

I just bought this cream and have been using it for a week now. I really like the fact that it keeps my face balanced. It definitely does what it promises to do. It's lightweight, seeps into my skin nicely without leaving an oily residue like a lot of face creams I've tried, and it works well as a base for my makeup. The only negative thing i will say is that it's unscented, so it doesn't have a nice smell which is something I normally really enjoy in a moisturizer because it makes me feel more fresh.

June 27, 2016

I have combination skin and was using a different moisturizer. My skin was dry around my mouth and nose. I gave this a try and by the next morning the dryness was practically gone. This stuff works amazing.

February 23, 2016

I find that because my skin is so dry that I am constantly layering on heavy creams, my nose and chin can get a little slick underneath makeup, and I like to use a face cream that is meant to help control oiliness on occasion.
    CONS: I find that it makes no difference to the actual nose and chin area, tends to feel like its getting "caught" on some area of my face (becasue they are so dry?), I almost wish there was a bit of a fragrance because it just kind of smells like glue to me
    PROS: great size bottle, the packaging works well, does not clog pores, does not irritate my sensitive skin
    For me this will not be something I will buy again it just did not make enough of an improvement upon my normal face that I feel it is worth it.