Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer Reviews

November 09, 2017

Finally!

I have found a skin care cream that works for me. Not only was it environmentally friendly, it also has no harsh chemical sulfates, parabens or dyes. Made with natural ingredients. It is everything I want in a lotion. Especially the price, coming in at $8 and some change you really cannot beat it.

September 20, 2017

Super effective and natural

I was looking for a new moisturizer and this one was recommended to me while I was in the store. The biggest thing that made me decide to give it a try is that it's almost completely plant based, and doesn't test on animals.
    When I first tried it I noticed it has a really nice refreshing citrus-like smell, I love it! It makes my skin feel nice and smooth, and even makes me feel a bit more energized. I've used it with a couple different face washes and toners (different brands) and it works really well with all of them. Another thing I noticed is that you only need to use a really small amount to cover your whole face.
    It also works really well under make up, and feels really lightweight and natural. I love this moisturizer and am going to try other products from this line now too.

August 05, 2017

My go-to

I have been buying this moisturizer for years. I love it. Its great for night but can also be used for the day. I love that its natural and has just been amazing for my skin over the years.

May 10, 2017

I started using this moisturizer about a month ago and have no negative reactions, despite having sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts. It smells great, a little goes a long way, it doesn't feel sticky or greasy, and it absorbs quickly. It's going to be a keeper in my morning routine!

March 06, 2017

I've been slowly switching all my old beauty products out for natural products (particularly no parabens), and have been finding that it's a challenge to find natural products that work.
    But Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer actually works! It's easy to apply (nice and smooth), and moisturizes my combination skin without leaving behind a greasy film. And it smells amazing too - fresh but not fake!
    I highly recommend this product if you want to switch to a natural moisturizer.

2.0/5

February 28, 2017

I was disappointed with this product and will not purchase again. I found it thick and greasy, and the price was too high for this quality. I will be going back to buying my moisturizer from The Body Shop.

June 12, 2016

I purchased the Neutrogena naturals multi-vitamin nourishing daily moisturizer as I am a big fan of Neutrogena naturals' facial cleanser. However, though I love the cleanser, I am not as excited about this moisturizer. Though it goes on easily and does have the "clean feel" for which Neutrogena is known, the product does not provide the moisturization that I feel my skin needs - particularly in the winter. That being said, the tube's packaging and volume makes it easy to slip into a carry-on when traveling. I don't think it's a bad product; I just don't think it is the right fit for my skin.

February 06, 2016

I have super sensitive skin, we're talking I use the wrong moisturizer/face wash and I break out in either a rash or zits. This moisturizer is AMAZING!! It goes on smooth and absorbs right away. Not to mention it blends so well with my make up. No weird clumping or smudges like some moisturizers leave. I would recommend this product to everyone I see!