Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer
Good

Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #447 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 10, 2017

I started using this moisturizer about a month ago and have no negative reactions, despite having sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts. It smells great, a little goes a long way, it doesn't feel sticky or greasy, and it absorbs quickly. It's going to be a keeper in my morning routine!

March 06, 2017

I've been slowly switching all my old beauty products out for natural products (particularly no parabens), and have been finding that it's a challenge to find natural products that work.
    But Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer actually works! It's easy to apply (nice and smooth), and moisturizes my combination skin without leaving behind a greasy film. And it smells amazing too - fresh but not fake!
    I highly recommend this product if you want to switch to a natural moisturizer.

2.0/5

February 28, 2017

I was disappointed with this product and will not purchase again. I found it thick and greasy, and the price was too high for this quality. I will be going back to buying my moisturizer from The Body Shop.

June 12, 2016

I purchased the Neutrogena naturals multi-vitamin nourishing daily moisturizer as I am a big fan of Neutrogena naturals' facial cleanser. However, though I love the cleanser, I am not as excited about this moisturizer. Though it goes on easily and does have the "clean feel" for which Neutrogena is known, the product does not provide the moisturization that I feel my skin needs - particularly in the winter. That being said, the tube's packaging and volume makes it easy to slip into a carry-on when traveling. I don't think it's a bad product; I just don't think it is the right fit for my skin.

February 06, 2016

I have super sensitive skin, we're talking I use the wrong moisturizer/face wash and I break out in either a rash or zits. This moisturizer is AMAZING!! It goes on smooth and absorbs right away. Not to mention it blends so well with my make up. No weird clumping or smudges like some moisturizers leave. I would recommend this product to everyone I see!

Ferrero Rocher

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    If you had three wishes....

dperrault has posted in the forum topic