Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foaming Scrub Pink Grapefruit Reviews

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub powerfully clears blemishes and blackheads with maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne medicine plus an uplifting blast of grapefruit. With 100% naturally derived grapefruit extract and vitamin C, this scrub features gentle microbeads that smooth away roughness without over-drying or irritating your skin.

April 03, 2019

smells great not abrasive

I like this product. It smells great and I use on face maybe one a week to exfoliate as well as on the body...chest and back can get clogged pores too. It does not feel abrasive or scratchy as some scrubs tend to feel harsh on my face.

March 23, 2019

Favorite Acne Face Wash - not cruelty free

This is the best face wash and scrub for acne! It has a really fresh and sweet smell. You can really feel the grains exfoliating your skin. It makes a lot of foam when you use it so you don't need a lot of product.I really love that It removes make up perfectly. I love using it with a brush to maximize the exfoliation and removing impurities. I usually buy it at Walmart or Pharmaprix.

March 08, 2019

Facial scrub

I use this product 2-3 times a week to help keep blackheads and pimples at bay, I love using this right after I get a shower, make my face feel super clean of oil ( as I have oily combine skin)

March 04, 2019

In love

Ive tried many different acne washes and most of them are just useless. But neutrogena oul free acne wash is amazing. It helps with my acne and smells great. I do moisturize right after each wash.i use it twice a day. It also has a very cute packaging. I have already got my sisters to try it and they love it too. Highly recommend it.

February 20, 2019

Very pleased

This is a product that I decided to switch too a year and a bit ago, I was using st. Ives apricot scrub, but after finding out that Creamy like face washes aren't very helpful because of the seabum that they do not get rid of and they create more bacteria then what you started with pretty much, so using this type of face wash gel like into a foam very much cleans and literally gets rid of practically everything, and especially switching to this brand this type has helped me so much, i have combination skin type, and ever since I have been using this it has cleared my skin. Ofc little breakouts sometimes but this clears me up the most out of any other face wash I have used over the years, trust this product and use this product, price wise is amazing and scent, everything is great

February 07, 2019

Great Acne Wash!

The Neutrogena Acne Wash is great! It smells so fresh and clean. Great cleanser for the morning or evening. The exfoliate beads help deep clean my skin. It has helped reduce my acne & black heads while leaving my skin fresh & moisturized. I am typically very oily on my forehead and it helps reduce my daily oils and balances out my skin. Just don't get it in your eyes - it does burn a bit. Overall a great buy for a cheap price!

February 07, 2019

Best for acne

In love with this product. Totally helps to keep my acne under control. My skin is now clearer then ever!❤️❤️❤️ Would definitely buy again. Even recommend it to my brother!

December 19, 2018

Two years using it and I love it!

I have the foaming scrub and the cleaning gel.
    I have been using these two products for two years and I love how my skin looks. At the beginning it removes all the impurities and that makes acne come out, but after two or three weeks I started to notice how I was cleaning my skin.

December 04, 2018

I like the product

I like Nutrogena product in general, it's not expencive as other brands, but gives the same result. This face was is effective, but it dries litle bit the skin, so i recommend to use a mosturiser after each wash

September 28, 2018

Too strong!

This smells really nice, but it is very harsh. I don't have sensitive skin and I've used a lot of different acne prescription medicines in my life but this would make my skin burn if I used it more than once a week. I think the mix of salicylic acid and grapefruit is just too much.