Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF15 Face Cream Reviews

January 24, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Decent face cream

I bought this cream awhile ago and stopped using it, until I realized I need to stop being lazy and wear an spf every day. It spreada very well and is not a super thick moisturizer. You do need to use a fair bit to make sure you are getting full coverage. The only thing that could be better is the spf could be a bit higher, other than that I would probably buy it again.

October 30, 2020

Fresh non greasy feel.

I have tried numerous face moisturizers in the past and this one seems to be the best so far as it doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. The after smell is not too strong either making it feel better.

March 31, 2020

Love it

My mom has started to use this for more than two years now and she had made me used it and since I have been using only it to moisturizer my face . It protects my skin from the sun and I love it because I have freckles on my nose and I don’t wish to get anymore as they are a result of the sun. It does burn your eyes if it gets in there tho lol ! And this product does not cause my face yo break out at all! My mother also loves it !

March 30, 2020

Lightweight and blends into the skin, no white cast!

This product is great. It has a lightweight, non greasy formula that blends easily into the skin. It doesn't have an overly offensive smell and after 20 minutes I can no longer smell it. I don't often use SPF 15 sunscreens for the face as I prefer SPF 30 and above. I had high hopes for the SPF 30 version of this product but I was not a fan at all. For what this product is for, it does a great job for the price.

August 24, 2019

My absolute favorite daily moisturizer

I have been using this product for years and love it. It's oil and alcohol free hypoallergenic and doesn't clog your pores. It also has SPF 15 which is great for everyday. I use it under my makeup and absolutely love it.

April 11, 2019

good value and SPF

i like the Neutrogena moisture with SPF. I like that it is low scent. it moisturizes well and I like that it has SPF factor without feeling greasy. It can be used year round.

April 11, 2019

good value, works well

Neutrogena is good value for the money spent. I like that it is unscented. I also like that it provides SPF coverage without feeling greasy. I use it all year round.

March 24, 2019

Great daily moisturizer

This is my go-to morning facial moisturizer, its lightweight, nongreasy, works well on it's own or under makeup, and the SPF 15 is great as sun protection is super important!

January 21, 2019

Great product!

I love this product. I have been using it for years and it doesn't disappoint. It's great for people who break out easily. It can get a little pricey depending where you buy it.

June 19, 2018

Best moisturizer and has sunscreen!

With the spf 15 included, I was hesitant to purchase this as usual sunscreens tend to make my face sticky and greasy. I’m thankful I did as this moisturizer is light, fully absorbent and very affordable!
    It provides relief and confidence knowing I’m keeping my skin safe all while looking non-greasy. Thanks neutrogena!