Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

2.3/5

April 22, 2019

Not the best clay mask

The smell was overwhelming for me & this mask broke me out soooo bad!! I had grab under the skin acne that was painful and I haven’t had a reaction like that from any other clay mask so for that reason alone I will not be using this again

April 22, 2019

Nay for me

I don't like packaged clay masks.. but... I have to admit that this is a pretty good mask as itself. Personally I prefer when clay masks are in a glass jar container. It is way more practical.

2.2/5

April 20, 2019

Didn't have a good experience

I received this product free from chickadvisor.

I didn't really like this product that much. The packaging makes it difficult to remove compared with a tube. Also, it was very drying and my face felt too "squeaky" clean afterwards. Also doesn't have active ingredients listed so I'm not sure how truly effective it is.

2.3/5

April 18, 2019

I got it for free

I don't have a lot of experience with this kind of masks, but I didn't like it. It was awkward the hold process. I didn't notice my skin any better, on the contrary, my skin felt dry. I didn't like the package, it is at lot of waste, and because you can only use it once, then every time, one package, what a waste of resources. The smell was kind of neutral, it didn't bother me. At the time wash it of was kind the task, it wasn't easy, I found it annoying. I can't say if it works of not, because I don't believe that using an acne product once will make a immediately difference. In conclusion, I don't recommend the product, at least I don't want to buy it.
    Thanks for the opportunity.

Clay YaY

Clean feeling, doesn't seem to feel to drying. Traditional clay messy mask but still fun to play with from time to time. Still prefer the peel off as it is very convenient way to make these just peel off making for less mess, easy to handle. Not sure if I would regularly purchase but nice to try.

2.7/5

Nice to try

I have never been a fan of clay masks. However the grapefruit scent was a great bonus. The package was too large and the clay was difficult to apply. It was not overly drying but I could not feel any difference on my acne.

Not my favourite

I honestly wouldn’t waste my money on this product. I’m not a fan. I’ve tried so many clay masks in the past, and this just doesn’t meet my expectations. The packaging is hard to open and squeeze out product with wet hands. A lot of product is wasted. The only good thing about this mask is the fresh grapefruit smell.

April 16, 2019

Okay mask

I received this free from chickadvisor in exchange for my own honest opinion. I’m not really a fan of sheet masks, and this clay one was very very messy! It did clean my skin and it does smell fairly nice so that’s the only thing I liked about it!

2.8/5

April 16, 2019

Average Mask

This clay mask seemed to work well from what I could see, however the odour of it was so strong that I wasnt able to wear it as long as I was. If you are sensitive to scents, I would not reccomend this product.

April 15, 2019

It's a 'good' clay mask

I make my own clay mask probably once a week and absolutely love them. So when ChickAdvisor sent this to me to try in exchange for a review, I was intrigued and excited because I love Neutrogena, Grapefruit AND clay masks!
    The smell is amazing - so fresh and fruity.
    The packaging - wasteful and inconvenient to use. The amount they give you is more than single use, so depending on the person, it's either going to be way too much - and left with the horrible packaging to hold on to in order to use the rest, or it will be the right amount. I would be more inclined to buy it if it came in a tube like the cleanser, and could use it a few times.
    Effectiveness - it's a fairly decent clay mask, dried quickly, nice colour & smell, but the results were just 'ok' - I didn't notice any remarkable difference in skin.