Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

Good Stuff

I loved this product! I used it on a "girls night" with my daughter and we both used some and loved it. It smelled better then most masks, and felt great. My daughter liked it cause it didn't feel "yucky"!
    We will get this again for a girls night!

I'm a fan

I usually hate using masks that requires me to peel off, wash off, as I have been accustomed to sheet masks. This however, I was surprised, it left my skin pretty well cleansed and soft. I am starting to like clay masks more. The scent is like an artificial grapefruit.

April 23, 2019

One of the better ones I have tried

When it comes to clay masks, I have tried too many to count. One of my biggest issues being they tend to leave my skin rather dry feeling, even after finishing my skin care routine. I was pleasantly surprised that this did that very minimally. My skin felt slightly dry but not a deep seeded dryness like other products cause. I loved the way it was easily applied using my regular mask application tools. Overall it was a great clay mask and I will definitely add it to my routine for occasional use.

Perfect night

Having a bath? This is an awesome mask to put on while you lay in the bubbles it goes on smooth rinses off clean and leaves your face looking vibrant and clears the dirt from your pores! Very enjoyable experience!!!! Definitely buying a few of these for those pampering moments lay back and let it soak in and then lift out all the grit of the week!! Easy peasey! Worth it!!!

Definitely buying this again

There was enough in one pouch for my daughter and I to both try it. Went on easy, nice smooth texture and afterwards our normally sensitive skin didn't experience any redness or new breakouts. Left our faces feeling very soft and moisturized.

Wow!

I love the smell of it, it feel so good after rince. My skin is all clean and soft, I recommend this for sure!!! I just don’t like the packaging .. So hard to get the product..

April 22, 2019

Great texture and lovely smell

I hadn't tried out a clay mask before I got to try this for free, and I immediately went out and bought a full sized clay mask set for myself because I found it really effective and I liked the texture a lot more than any other facial products I have tried before.

Greatest clay mask

This clay mask got all the dirt and unwanted dead skin off my face after one use. The mask left my skin feeling very smooth and clean! I highly recommend this product

Love!!

I really enjoyed the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit acne prone skin clay mask it has a refreshing sent and feels really nice on my skin. It didn't dry out my skin like some clay masks do. My skin felt very smooth and soft after using. I definitely recommend this to anybody with acne-prone skin.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great stuff

Not a hugh fan of the scent but amazing feeling after use would recommend this for sure useing it with the other product is even more amazing ..................