NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 20, 2020

Amazing at cleaning

So soft and gentle I love these wipes. They took off all mg make up with little pressure. The wipes are so gentle and never leave my skin dry. They are great smelling too and leave me feeling fresh and clean

October 16, 2020

Produit culte pour une escapade!

I love this product because it is so easy to use. Take it with you on any weekend trip! It feels super gentle on the skin and is effective to remove makeup. I feel fresh and ready for bedtime!

September 03, 2020

Best Cleansing Wipes

The gentle cleansing wipes are amazing. I'm so glad I got them to see how well they work. They are so gentle on the skin, I couldn't ask for a better product.

July 07, 2020

Absolutely in love !

Cleans my skin amazingly! Will absolutely recommend , love the scent as well . I’ve been using Nivea for a very long time. I try different types of this bran d but this ones my favourite .

May 24, 2020

Only cleaning wipe I use

I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated by most products. These wipes are great at taking off my makeup without causing irritation and make my face feel soft and hydrated.

May 23, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Soft and perfect fragance

I love these wipes, they last a lot so you don't need to waste money in many of them. They have a perfect fragrance. I would love to buy more of them in the future.

April 30, 2020

Gentle, makeup removing wipes

I find Nivea to be an overall great brand, with gentle products that are amazing for any skin type- from dry, sensitive to normal, without any issues. These wipes are one of the rare that did not cause any irritation nor clog my pores after using them. The scent is amazing, with the Nivea note definitely still in them. It's really gentle for the skin and removes all the makeup, really good for removing eye makeup without any issues of having a reaction.

I personally love these wipes and they are definitely my go-to because I know for sure they wont cause my skin any issues, nor will they dry my skin out (quite the opposite it really is hydrating and smooth).

April 30, 2020

Great

C'est un bon produit , n hesitez pas de les tester , j animer bien avoir samples dans la marque est nivea
    Bon chance a tous le monde d avoir des samples

J adore Nivea sur mon corp

April 25, 2020
    United Kingdom

Great wipes

This wipes are great... They are easy to use. Especially I like to use them when I am going on holiday. Kind to my skin. Will definitely buy it again...

April 21, 2020

Cleans gently

They are great! They clean really well and can be used for any skin type. I use them frequently and I am very happy with the results. I highly recommend this product.