Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Foaming Formula Reviews

May 16, 2017

Absolutely LOVE this product it is amazing!!! make sure to get the Foaming one NOT CREAMY... it is sooo amazing removes all my makeup , so ligjht no burning no issue removing waterproof makeup or mascara it is just amazing I repurchased this so far 5 times and it last you soooo long , i have acne prone skin and I wear a lot of make up so this was perfect for me.

May 04, 2017

This is definitely a gentle cleanser, so much so that i find it does not remove the moisturizer i use during the day. This also is not as hydrating as I would like.

May 04, 2017

If you have sensitive skin or are looking for a more gentle face wash, then this product is for you. This did not irritate my skin whatsoever and it didn't dry it out either. It was easy to rinse off since it has more of a liquid/gel consistency as opposed to a more creamy texture. The cleanser did not lather very much and I found some of the description to be misleading in this case. It claims to be a foaming formula, but I rarely got any suds, no matter how much I worked it into my skin. This isn't a bad thing, but not what was expected. As an ultra gentle formula, I also expected it to be free of any fragrance and this does have a scent to it. It's very light, yet still noticeable. Personally, I enjoyed the fresh scent. In terms of removing dirt/makeup, it was decent, but I've tried better cleansers for this purpose. I mainly used this formula in the morning just to refresh my face. I could see myself using this product more in the summer months when my skin is more sensitive due to the warm weather and I wear less makeup then, but I would need a deeper cleanser for the rest of the year. I'll still consider it, but it won't be my only option.

May 04, 2017

I take this along when travelling mostly. It really does take it all off at the end of the day. It leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated even before I moisturize.

April 28, 2017

This wash is very effective at removing non-waterproof make-up while not being to abrasive on your face. It's great if you have sensitive or dry skin. Does not dry out and the scent is nice but not too strong.

March 25, 2017

I was given this product from my mom and I have been using it for a while now. The pump that it comes with is great because it is quick and you never use too much.

March 04, 2017

I tried Neutrogena Ultra Gentle face wash in an attempt to decrease the amount of harsh washes and lotions I use on my face. I wasn't disappointed with this wash's claim- it really is gentle. I can use this to wash my makeup off, even my eyes! It leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped of the moisture it needs to thrive. I've been using this wash for a few months now, and while I'm still dealing with very mild acne, the improvement is there, and I haven't seen a dry spot all winter!
    Overall, I suggest this wash as a part of a fuller regime for problem skin, but on its own, this stuff still holds up. It cleans, it's non-drying, and the scent is very subtle.

February 26, 2017

J'adore ce produit, il convient autant à ma peau ultra sensible et grasse qu'à celle de ma fille de 15 ans. Je préfère la version moussante par contre. Bon rapport qualité-prix.

February 01, 2017

This is my go to eye makeup remover cleanser. I used to have normal skin but during my time in university my skin became so sensitive. Almost anything and everything would burn my eyes and then one day I received a sample of this. I must of been daring that day because i washed off my eye makeup with this and it was the first time in a long time where my eyes didn't burn and turn red.

I always have a big bottle of this now. And with the size this stuff lasts forever!

January 29, 2017

I need a cleanser for sensitive skin and although you shouldn't spend a lot on them this one is a pretty good price for the result. It does have a few additives I'm not thrilled about but my skins PH level remains healthy. I would buy this again if I have a coupon.