Nexxus Colour Assure Shampoo Reviews
#52 in Shampoo

This rich, sulfate-free formula with White Orchid Extract provides a luxurious lather that gently cleanses and nourishes hair for long lasting colour vibrancy.
For more info, please visit Nexxus.

August 14, 2019

The best store bought shampoo ever!

My niece sent a picture of this Assure shampoo for a Christmas gift...one of many. So I thought if its good for her hair...it must be good for mine. After all we have the same colour of hair. 40 years difference...but the same hairdresser! And its beautiful. I get so many compliments on the colour and the volume.

August 06, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Perfect Shampoo for Coloured Hair

Nexxus has done it again! I color my hair a lot and I want a shampoo that is going to make sure to keep my vibrant hair colour, but also keep my hair looking soft and healthy. I found this in the Nexxus Colour Assure Shampoo. I won't use any other one because of how well this works. Completely worth the money.

July 08, 2019

Nexxus rules

Have switched from John Frieda to Nexxus. Love this shampoo and also the conditioner. Makes my hair feel clean yet not dry. Also leaves my hair soft and shiny.

September 18, 2018
    United States

Great product

Nexxus Color Assure is absolutely amazing! My previous shampoo left my hair feeling dry and straw like. Nexxus left it soft smooth and incredibly shiny. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!

1.5/5

June 19, 2018

May protect your color.....but......

Yikes! I bought this shampoo on a whim for my newly colored hair. Smelled great. Lathered great. But, that's where the good stuff ends. No matter how much I rinsed and rinsed it still felt like I had shampoo in my hair. So, I gave up and blow dried it. Greasy mess. I actually had to shampoo it with another shampoo on the same day it made my hair so greasy. Thumbs down down down!

April 10, 2018

shampoing du bonheur

ce produit offre une bonne texture de cheveux. Il est doux et sens très bon . il est un peu coûteux mais vaut absolument la peine. La bouteille est quelque peu rigide cependant .

0.5/5

January 24, 2018

terrible

This shampoo is probably the worst overpriced shampoo I have ever bought. First of all it left my ends very dry and feeling like straw and my roots felt very greasy ! Usually I can go 3-4 days without washing my hair before it looks greasy but with this shampoo the next day it looked like I hadn't wash my hair in a week.

Don't waste your money.

September 05, 2017

Great shampoo

I recently dyed my hair and I decided to try the new nexxus color assure shampoo. This is the most amazing shampoo I have ever used. My hair feels soft and my color has been in place for 3 days . As if I just dyed it. I recommend to family and friends who due their hair every month like I do.

January 26, 2017

I did try that shampoo a year ago. It is more expensive than what I am used to pay but I was happy that I did try it.

Love the smell and the nice texture of that shampoo.

I will buy it again but when it will be on special. Worth it!

0.7/5

January 09, 2017

Over priced garbage. Leaves your hair feeling like straw. I figured it would be good because of all the hype about it but no, do not waste your money on this