Nexxus Frizz Defy Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #320 out of 624 in Conditioner

December 21, 2016

This conditioner smells like chalk ! It makes your hair feel dry and rough which is surprising because it's quite pricey , definitely not the quality you would expect and very disappointing !

August 19, 2016

After using this for a couple weeks I found it not only didn't make any difference in the quality of my hair but the overall feel of my hair went unchanged. I hated the scent. It was almost like a chemical smell. Really disappointed in the product.

March 15, 2016

I love Nexxus hair care products....I do really like this conditioner as it does exactly what it says it's going to do, I love how my fried hair feels and looks so soft and shiny when using this product. The only thing I don't like is the shape of the bottle...I find it a tad difficult to get the last bit out but that definitely does not deter me from wanting to use it.

January 29, 2016

This conditioner is very nice and I would love to see it come in huge bottles for a better deal. Smells like coconuts

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle