Nexxus® Oil Infinite Conditioner Reviews

Formulated with concentrated 100% Elastin Protein and Babassu and Marula Oils, Oil Infinite Restoring Conditioner, with precious oils, is designed to seal in rich luminosity.

Sourced from nexxus.ca

February 14, 2018

Best conditioner

Nexxus is in my opinion the best hair brand. The condtionor leaves hair soft, non frizzy and is not oily. It doesnt coat strands but refreshes them. I love the oil infinite because it is moisturizing.

February 14, 2018

Ah-maz-ing

Nexxus hair products are always great on my hair. I lighten and colour my hair pink, which i do fairly regularly and can be very drying and damaging to it. This conditioner always makes my hair perfectly soft and conditioned again afterwards. It smells amazing. It is much more expensive than what I would regularly pay for conditioner, I usually try to buy it on sale, but it is worth it.

Perfect hair hydration

You never know how thirsty your hair is until you use this conditioner. It was night and day how soft my hair became after using it. I found it in my local big-box store and it wasn't expensive.

Nexus oil infinity conditioner

Love , love , love
    The smell the way my hair feels and looks.
    I can never just shampoo my hair , this is a great need of my hair needs , can't go without.

Frizz-Free!

I love how my hair is now frizz-free after using this amazing Nexxus Oil Infinite Conditioner. I have shine and my curls are manageable and bouncy! I would recommend this product to others to improve their hair.

le meilleur!

Ce conditionner est tellement tellement bon. Rend les cheveux hyper doux et soyeux et brillants, honnêtement je n'ai jamais testé un produit qui fonctionnait aussi bien pour mes cheveux.

September 29, 2017

Nexus products are the best!

This Nexus Conditionner works like wonder ! It dont leave my hair looking dry and give me that healthy hair feeling , this is the only conditionner who worked for me , i have dry skin hair ! Its not on the affordable range but it worth every penny !

September 29, 2017

Too heavy of a conditioner.

On my fine hair, this was too heavy of a conditioner. My hair was greasy even after a long rinse and after shower my scalp felt like it had a lot of build up on it. May be good for thicker or drier hair.

2.7/5

NEXXUS OIL INFINITE CONDITIONER is okay
    It costs more than the average drug store conditioner
    It left my hair conditioned but limp and lacking volume
    Not a fan

Wonderful

This is one of the best conditioners I have ever tried. I tried it specifically to review it, and I will continue to buy it. It left my hair softer than any conditioner I've ever tried. I wasn't crazy about the smell, but the results were fantastic.