Nexxus Therappe Shampoo Reviews
#6 in Shampoo

Enriched with concentrated, 100% Elastin Protein and a precious Caviar Complex, our silicone-free Therappe Rebalancing Shampoo cleanses while nourishing hair deep within.

For more info, please visit Nexxus.

January 17, 2018

Is a Decent Shampoo

I find this shampoo cleans my hair effectively but it does not do anything special and the price is on the high end for a store you can get in a department store. I was hoping for better results and was a little disappointed.

December 15, 2017

Very Impressed

I have used this shampoo and conditioner and I must say I'm pleased with the outcome. It added shine to my hair and it left my hair feeling soft and silky.

December 15, 2017

soft and silky

I have used nexxus a few times, I am pleased with the outcome. It leaves my hair soft and silky. I have thick curly hair so do appreciate that soft,silky feeling which you don't get in all shampoos.

December 13, 2017

Love the way my hair feels!

Love the way it keeps the frizz’s away and makes my hair feel silky. The scent is good not to overpowering. My hair stays clean for three maybe four days.

October 03, 2017

Favourite shampoo!

This is my go to shampoo.
    It's more expensive compared to the cheap brands you find at a drug store, but cheaper compared to the salon products. It definitely has the quality of a salon brand.

The scent is a unique coconut smelling one, and it just fills up the bathroom. It's gorgeous.

It's great for my fine, dry hair. Although dry, it gets greasy so fast. I find this product is the only one that keeps my hair looking clean, feeling soft and healthy. I always get comments on how nice my hair looks when I use the product.

It's my favourite !

October 03, 2017

good

This product is good. Makes my hair actually feel clean as I have fine hair and alot of product in my hair can flatten it by days end. This makes it feel clean all day. Priced too high though

June 08, 2017

This shampoo is the bomb! It lathers very well and has an interesting coconut smell. My hair looks and feels like it's been professionally washed when used with the product line's conditioner. Costs around $15 CAD.

May 29, 2017

Smells great and leaves my dry hair soft and manageable. I rotate several shampoos and this is definitely a better quality than other drugstore brands. You don't have to use too much as it is very thick and concentrated. It is an excellent value when on sale.

May 29, 2017

J'adore ce shampooing/revitalisant !! Mes cheveux sont super beau et sentent vraiment super bon !!

Pour le rapport qualité prix ca vaut vraiment la peine !! !!!!

May 21, 2017

Went in looking for my usual shampoo, but this was on sale so I grabbed it instead. The first thing I noticed was the smell... I love it! It's a light coconut scent that lasts for days. I have long, thick hair and this was very moisturizing, without making my hair greasy. I will definitely buy this again.