Nexxus Therappe Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1071 in Shampoo

Enriched with concentrated, 100% Elastin Protein and a precious Caviar Complex, our silicone-free Therappe Rebalancing Shampoo cleanses while nourishing hair deep within.

For more info, please visit Nexxus.

April 16, 2017

J'adore ce shampooing, je l'utilise sur mes cheveux traiter chimiquement. Ils les laissent doux et très plaisant a toucher. J'ai découvert cette marque récemment.

January 17, 2017

I love nexxus shampoos, not so much their conditioners but this shampoo is amazing. It doesn't leave a heavy residue on my hair or weigh it down and it has a nice light scent.

January 16, 2017

Started using this shampoo last week and my hair looks so much more hydrated!
    It really does wonders for my dry and damaged winter hair.
    Lathes well and rinses well too

September 29, 2016

Bonne odeur de noix de coco dans les cheveux.lisse mes pointes sèches et rend mes cheveux brillant et doux. Je l'aime bien pour usage quotidienne à la maison.

September 29, 2016

I got this product as a free sample through Topbox subscription service. I enjoyed the coconuty scent, how thick the product is and how well it lathered in my extra long hair. Combined with a Nexxus conditioner, it left my hair feeling refreshed and less frizzy.

September 17, 2016

Nexxus Therappe Shampoo is wonderful it has helped my split ends big time , it's gentle yet cleans well and repairs hair , I got hooked from receiving a sample and recommend it

September 07, 2016

I love this shampoo. The smell and texture are wonderful and I have been using it for awhile now. I am not the most gentle when it comes to my hair but at my last salon appointment my stylist asked what I was doing since there was very little damage and not much to trim off! Very happy with this product.

August 09, 2016

Nexus has always been one of my favorite hair care essentials. Nexus puts out so a few really good hair care needs. I love the shampoo. My hair feels so clean, nourished and smells amazing after I use it. The price is a little more but worth it especially if you have long hair like me. It helps with any frizz fly away hair and if you haven't tried it you should ❤️

August 09, 2016

I've never tried any Nexxus products until now and it did not disappoint. It makes my hair smooth, silky, and straight. Smells very lovely too. Would definitely consider purchasing this again.

August 09, 2016

This shampoo has the most amazing smell. A little on the pricey side but I wait for sales and or use coupons and it's well worth it! My Children just love using all my products so I guess I have to share with them. I buy it often as it's one of the best shampoos I've used in years.