Nexxus Therappe Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1144 in Shampoo

Enriched with concentrated, 100% Elastin Protein and a precious Caviar Complex, our silicone-free Therappe Rebalancing Shampoo cleanses while nourishing hair deep within.

For more info, please visit Nexxus.

June 08, 2017

This shampoo is the bomb! It lathers very well and has an interesting coconut smell. My hair looks and feels like it's been professionally washed when used with the product line's conditioner. Costs around $15 CAD.

May 29, 2017

Smells great and leaves my dry hair soft and manageable. I rotate several shampoos and this is definitely a better quality than other drugstore brands. You don't have to use too much as it is very thick and concentrated. It is an excellent value when on sale.

May 29, 2017

J'adore ce shampooing/revitalisant !! Mes cheveux sont super beau et sentent vraiment super bon !!

Pour le rapport qualité prix ca vaut vraiment la peine !! !!!!

May 21, 2017

Went in looking for my usual shampoo, but this was on sale so I grabbed it instead. The first thing I noticed was the smell... I love it! It's a light coconut scent that lasts for days. I have long, thick hair and this was very moisturizing, without making my hair greasy. I will definitely buy this again.

May 11, 2017

I received a sample of this and the conditioner. I'm not sure if it's because of the first time use scenario where a new shampoo is amazing but I loved the way my hair smelled and felt after using the samples. If on sale I would buy a whole bottle to try out.

April 16, 2017

J'adore ce shampooing, je l'utilise sur mes cheveux traiter chimiquement. Ils les laissent doux et très plaisant a toucher. J'ai découvert cette marque récemment.

January 17, 2017

I love nexxus shampoos, not so much their conditioners but this shampoo is amazing. It doesn't leave a heavy residue on my hair or weigh it down and it has a nice light scent.

January 16, 2017

Started using this shampoo last week and my hair looks so much more hydrated!
    It really does wonders for my dry and damaged winter hair.
    Lathes well and rinses well too

September 29, 2016

Bonne odeur de noix de coco dans les cheveux.lisse mes pointes sèches et rend mes cheveux brillant et doux. Je l'aime bien pour usage quotidienne à la maison.

September 29, 2016

I got this product as a free sample through Topbox subscription service. I enjoyed the coconuty scent, how thick the product is and how well it lathered in my extra long hair. Combined with a Nexxus conditioner, it left my hair feeling refreshed and less frizzy.

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge