Nike Brand Reviews
#9 in Misc

July 31, 2020

Nike Renew Running Shoes are excellent

These are my first pair of Nike running shoes, I have always worn ASICS. I highly recommend these Nike running shoes. Not only is the regular price of 115$ reasonable but you can get them on sale for 90$ from time to time. The cushioning and arch support is amazing.

September 17, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Worth the money

Love this brand. Their flip flops are amazing I have purchased multiple pairs and wear them year round, no matter the weather. They are so comfortable with the memory foam on the inside.

May 23, 2018

Just a little overrated...

Nike. It’s an amazing sports brand. Nike products are definetly of quality, the brand is well respected, and the styles are very nice and modern. The only negative thing I have to say about Nike is that most products are over price because you’re paying for the brand. Underarmour is just as good and less expensive.

February 14, 2018

Reliable brand

These are so comfortable! I got a pair of Womens flex for Christmas and love to wear them to the gym or my runs. They fit so well and the size was perfect, Nike is a great brand I'd recommend to anyone.

November 12, 2017

excellent nike shoes

i got Nike zoom in red i love them,ill keep buying more stuff from them for my family.highly recommend nike.Super long lasting,great quality,worth the prices.

June 17, 2017

Great quality products and I brand I trust

I love the Nike Brand . They have good quality , durable products . The sell a variety of different items from athletic shoes , sandals , athletic to casual wear . Sports balls , etc . They have men's , women's and children's clothing and they have children's sizes through plus size . I have Nike shoes from 10 years ago that still look new . I have a bad leg so I need good quality footwear and I will only wear Nike . I buy my Nephews Nike shoes because they will last at least a year and if I buy anything else they won't last longer than 2 months . I highly recommend Nike .

June 15, 2017

A great sneaker

I always have a pair of Nike sneakers in my closet because there really isnt a better sneaker company out there ! There sneakers are durable and have great support for your feet and back. They also come in 100's of styles and colors so everyone can find something they like ! They also have a huge clothing line from sweat shirts to bathing suits ! Deffently one of my favorite brands and will continue to purchase both there clothing and running shoes !

June 10, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Nike has always been my number one choice for athletic footwear! Whether it be for casual everyday wear or for exercising at the gym, they give me the proper support with little weight! I have had many compliments on my White Nike Juvenates! I plan on getting them in black as well!

June 05, 2017

I love Nike clothing and footwear; they are my number one choice for athletic wear. The style, quality and fit of everything is perfect. My only con is that Nike products can be very expensive compared to all the other brands that have outlets or are introduced to the market at a discount (Forever21 active, Adidas, Under Armour).. it can be hard to justify the price sometimes!

June 05, 2017

Every year I purchase a new pair of runners because they are so durable and the styles are so cute! My personal favorite are the flyknit line. I love how they can act like socks and just hug your feet. I also really like that you can remove the insoles and wash them separately!