Ninja Professional Blender 1100 watts Reviews

February 22, 2016

got this at canadian tire for about half of the original price and I fell in love with it. the fact that it has 6 blades makes it so easy to puree absolutely anything! I use it almost everyday to make a smoothie for breakfast, with frozen fruits and it has no problem at all chopping it all up and it's so so so smooth. love it! I have the one with the two travel cups and the blades for them and that works just as well. best purchase ever!

February 12, 2016

I bought this blender for my brother for Christmas and I find myself using it a lot more than my magic bullet or nutri bullet anymore. This is a high powered high performing blended. Perfect for chopping ice making drinks smoothies and many more things. I use this with ease when blending my protien shakes.

February 04, 2016

We mke pur shakes for breakfast so impressed with thepower and how fine it blends everything.

January 24, 2016

Now that my son has become the picky toddler this is a great way to get him to eat his vegetables using smoothies. It pulverizes ever little thing to make it smooth and not chunky. We spent a pretty penny on this appliance, but I'm sure we used it enough for our money's worth.

January 02, 2016

My mom has this and I used it a few times. It always works great for me and you can tell the quality is good. It blends things really well.

October 06, 2015

I got mine on sale thankfully. These are quite expensive if you aren't rolling in cash. But they are great blenders. My old blender was 5+ years old and I was terrified to use it. Had to upgrade and im happy with my choice to purchase ninja

October 03, 2015

I love my Ninja and cannot recommend it enough. I have had it for 3 or 4 years now and have used it to make everything from ice cream to bread dough.

July 16, 2015

My husband and I waited to buy this until their was a good sale and wow was this worth it! This blender is great, it is really great at blending and breaking down even the hardest food items (don't try rocks!). We frequently use it to make smoothies with ice. It's not great at grinding down very small items, but we use our magic bullet for those types of items (like flax seed/sesame) and add them to the blender. Overall, this was a great buy, especially compared to our Magic Bullet in power, speed, durability.

June 24, 2015

We have gone through quite a few blenders and when we bought this one, we were amazed at how well it worked. This is a great blender. Blends things so easily. It is an everyday use for us. Works great for making baby food as well! Great price too.

May 30, 2015

Great versatile blender that can do a multiple of things .. I found it a bit clumsy when inserting the top on the base, and DONT leave the spout even a jar as things go flying ( it is that powerful). My one peeve is with the spout that is small and it should be easier to close and there should be something to indicate that it is closed properly to avoid have to clean up food that splatters all over the place.