Nip & fab hydrate dragons blood fix plumping serum Reviews
#13 in Serums

October 09, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I really don't understand some of the bad reviews as it's one of my new favourite products. I have very sensitive skin and have to check everything I use. I love all the dragons blood product. With a cleansed face I use the dragons blood pads, tone and the use the serum followed by 3 drops of this mixed with my moisturiser as directed and my skin has been amazing. Deeply moisturised and I wake up with a fresh face. No tightness and I wouldn't say there is a strong smell either!

October 08, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Leaving skin soft and plump

Very smooth gel like consistency, smells lovely, leaves skin soft, specially after applying a moisturiser after. After a week + i noticed visibly that some fine lines had faded and that my skin was more youthful and plump.

August 13, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Would buy again

It’s hydrating and it smells great.
    Use it daily morning and night and feel skin looks better. Would definitely recommend to plump your skin. Use it before moisturiser

August 12, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Love this

I absolutely love this serum. It’s packaging is very good & I love the packaging colour too. Very easy to use and very easy to apply. The scent of this smells so good too. It makes my skin so soft and my skim is so clear with this brand also which I love. Great value for money.