Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#5 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

March 20, 2019

Aveeno positively radiant maxglow infusion drops

I received the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow infusion drops courtesy of ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest and unbiased review #gotitfree.

The infusion drops comes in the form of a dropper dispenser in a glass bottle. The drops are pearly white in colour and has a thin liquid like consistency. It also has a floral scent mix with a kiwi like tangy smell.

The infusion drops contains soy and kiwi and will give you a glow while evening your tone and texture. It also keeps your skin feeling moisturized.

I have been using the infusion drops on its own morning and night. It said to use 3 drops but I use about 5 drops. I'm not sure if I see any glow on my skin but it leaves my skin feeling really soft and keeps my skin moisturized even without any other products. The scent did not bother me as it slowly becomes lighter and it did not irritate my skin. I might try incorporating this into my cream to see if I can achieve that natural glow.

J’adore J’adore J’ado...

Après avoir passé près de 10 minutes à me battre avec le contenant et finalement arriver à l’ouvrir, j’ai tout de suite aimé la texture un peu laiteuse de ce produit. Il est vrai que quelques gouttes suffisent pour couvrir tout le visage. La peau absorbe rapidement le tout et laisse une peau douce et radieuse pas besoin de maquillage pour être resplendissante

Love it!

I receive this item free from chick advisor. I love that it feels light on the skin and that it can be mixte with daily moisturizer. I don’t usually think of using my moisturizer on a daily basis , I find that this infusion works great to boost moisture and softness to the face. Love it it’s only my second day but so far so good.

March 20, 2019

Dewy and radiantly plump skin

I love using the infusion drops,i find that it stings a bit like an astrigent so i had to add it to a moisturizer but the results is amazing my skin felt smoothe and looks radiantly dewy.i loved it under my make it gives a more flawless finish.

Love it

Just received my package free from chick advisor. Works well on my skin and feels so soft and smooth. I feel so refreshed. I love the smell of it and I would definitely buy it again and I recommend this product.

Pleasantly surprised how effective

I love that u can put a couple of drops in your moisturizer, put directly on your skin, or even dab on over makeup, I’m a pinch! Leaves a dewy, radiant finish, without feeling greasy, and no overpowering added fragrance! I am pleasantly surprised with the Aveeno Positively Radiant infusion drops, and will absolutely consider saving money as well and using this regularly, as it does just as good a job as any Hugh end brandcive tried.

March 20, 2019

Mix with your fav moisturizer

I never thought I’d be putting soy on my face but here it is. I put a few drops with my fav moisturizer and it feels pretty nice! It’s not quite a serum but it still feels nice.

Not entirely sure if I’ll use this with my usual routine but it does give a nice dewy glow.

I do like aveenos other products like their peel off mask!

I got this product free to try but my opinions are my own.

Positively Radiant

I received AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW INFUSION DROPS as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Club for free. I love serums some work better than others. What i loved about this serum was that it felt light going on my face and didn't really leave a weird film on my face. After about 4 days of using I really did see a difference in how brighter my face looked and it had this healthy dewy look - moisturized. I will definitely be recommending this product to my friends.

March 20, 2019

I will always buy this product

This product is very good for my skin and I will always buy it to help moisture my skin. I will also let my friends and family know about this positively radiant cream.

Baby soft skin

I received it free from ChickAdvisor for my honest opinion. I have dry combination acne prone skin. The infusion drops are meant to add it with the Moisturizer or alone. My regular First Aid beauty Coconut Moisturizer is so light that it doesn't feel like anything after application. I added the drops into the Moisturizer, it became to heavy for my preference. For my next day application, I used only pea size amount alone for my whole face and neck, and yet it felt gum kind a sticky,not too much. It does what it claims to some extent, it moisturizes; my dry patches on face have gone completely. I haven't noticed any breakouts after using it. I wouldn't use it in the summer, as I can totally see this making my skin too oily. But after using it for more than 7 days, I yet have to see any even tone or dewy glow difference. It's finish is dewy but it doesn't give glow that I was expecting. I loved the dropper design on the top, seeing that you only need pea size amount of product. This would last me for more than 2 months. All in all, I would say it's a real steal for the money.