Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#3 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

December 09, 2020

Love this serum

I think this is a very good drugstore serum. The amount is generous and it last me for more than 2 months. I love that you can use it alone or mixe it with your favorite moisturizing cream, gently pat product onto the face and it absorb quickly. I noticed the result after about 3-4 days, my skin feels soft, dewy and glow.
    I definitely purchase this product again.

December 03, 2020

My face feels wonderful

I haven't read other reviews, so I'm unsure as to how others feel but I absolutely love this stuff. After applying it, my face stays and looks glowy, a little dewy bit hydrated for the day. It smells nice too. I'd purchase it more often if it weren't so expensive, but other than that, it's a great product.

October 28, 2020

Very light and effective

Used it for three weeks and my husband noticed extra glow in my skin. What I like the most in this product is that is very light and you can hardly feel in your skin. I was absorb by my skin very fast. I need to get a new one as my second bottle is almost empty.

August 21, 2020

Pretty good

Pretty good. its is fragrance formulated though. please if you use this do not touch the dropper to your face.. that can cause bacteria build up in your product. gross. those are the only two issues i have w this product. otherwise it works pretty good

June 17, 2020

Would buy this again!

I just started using this product and I see a huge difference in my skin! It definitely evens skin tone well, I often wear concealer only for this reason so I am finding myself using less makeup. It also works under makeup, it helps if your skin dries out easily.

March 11, 2020
    California, United States

Works wonders!

I would buy this product again and again. The texture of this product is so light and dewy. When you apply it to your face, your face instantly feels significantly smoother. It evens skin tone and texture. You can barely feel it which is amazing!

March 07, 2020

A buy again product from Aveeno!

The infusion drops are great! I did try them on their own and then mixed with my primer. I did like it better on their own. I have sensitive, oily skin and find that moisturizer is sometimes too heavy and I break out more. But with the drops, I get the right amount of moisture before putting on my makeup. It gives me a clean and smooth base to put on my makeup. A little of these drops goes a long way! For the price, I could easily go 6 months on 1 bottle.

January 09, 2020

Amazing moisturizer

I bought this about a month ago, and it is one of the best things I have spent my money on. This moisturizer/serum makes my skin really soft, fresh and glowy

December 15, 2019

Great Product

Got this product as part of shoppers drug mart promotion and have been using it before applying my make up on. Great product too bad it's almost done, will definitely be getting a new one!

October 20, 2019

I would definitely purchase this product again

It was an amazing experience to try out this product. I used it with my daily moisturizer and it helped me get a dewy look. My skin has become soft and radiant now following the use.