Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 20, 2019

I would definitely purchase this product again

It was an amazing experience to try out this product. I used it with my daily moisturizer and it helped me get a dewy look. My skin has become soft and radiant now following the use.

July 19, 2019

Awesome product!

I received a bottle for free and was very excited to try it. I have to say I absolutely love this product. It makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized. I like that I can add a couple drops to my moisturizer or wear it alone. It doesn’t leave a sticky feeling and goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. I also really like the scent, it’s light and not over powering at all.

July 02, 2019

Glowing About this Product

I am already a huge fan of Aveno but was really impressed with this product. I have been adding a few drops to my regular aveno moisturizer and am loving the results. They do not add a sticky feel like I expected but instead glide across the skin.

June 13, 2019

Great

This is really good for my skin and I have sensitive and oily skin. I would definitely use this again in the future because it helped my skin be great.

April 27, 2019

Excellent on my skin. I would love to get more

I honestly love this infusion drops. For my age and with my busy life, this works amazing on my skin. Also one important thing i love about this product, I can Mix and Match with my favorite moisturizer, it help to even my skin tone and texture. I love this and I will definitely recommend it to those who want a natural scent. Thumbs up Aveeno!

April 16, 2019

Gentle, natural dewiness

I received 2 of these bottles from a free giveaway at the mall. It's a fairly thick glass bottle with a squishy white topper that sucks up the product about midway. I can never fully clear the topper out.

I had no information about the product before and didn't look up anything about it after I got home but I've been using it like a moisturizing serum (I generally like moisturizing skincare products).

Sometimes I used the drops on their own before makeup and sometimes I would apply moisturizer after. I liked that it didn't require the moisturizer and I enjoyed the feeling of my skin after using the infusion drops.

I looked up the price of this product and if I had purchased it, I would be using it a lot more sparingly compared to how I use it now.
    I use 3 squirts of the applicator on each cheek and my forehead and the product goes pretty quickly.

I don't know exactly what or if it has made a change in my skin, but I like using the product, I enjoy the scent, it doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't leave my skin dry.

April 13, 2019

A very beautiful product for a glowing skin

I have been using these drops and applying them before my moisturizer, sort of like a primer, and I have been loving the product so far. The packaging is great and mess-free; the dropper works well and picks up product and releases it as it should, unlike some other droppers I have used in the past. The smell is gorgeous! Very fresh and spa-like, much like the rest of the Positively Radiant line. When applied to bare skin, this will give you a definite glow effect. Skin looks fresh and glowy and healthy - not greasy or oily. It also feels very moisturizing. If I had the skin for it, I would wear them alone! For the type of product this is, I would say it was priced well. You get a lot of product in this bottle and considering how little you need to use and that the dropper helps you minimize wasting product, it will last you a long time.

I received this product free to try from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

April 10, 2019
    Texas, United States

Smells wonderful!

I reviewed Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Infusion Drops. I received them free in return for my honest assessment of the product.

Fantastic addition to my Aveeno experience!! I am already a major fan of this brand and so I was really excited to see how this fit into my regular skincare routine.

I loved them. Super easy to use alone or mix in with your regular moisturizer. I use mornings and evenings. Smells light and lovely.

April 09, 2019

It Works so good!

I absolutely love this product, I probably wouldn't have purchased without trying it first. This stuff is amazing, it works instantly and you can feel and visibly see how great it is, I have made it a part of my daily face care routine. I highly recommend it, you will not be disappointed. I have even been told that my face looks soft. Feels good going on and feels great after. Skin just soaks it in.

April 08, 2019

Sunshine in a bottle!

This product is definitely a new fave of mine! First of all, the serum smells absolutely amazing! The kiwi has done wonders to my skin! My face is moisturized, more even-toned and glowing. I am a huge fan of the applicator, it is very user-friendly. Looks adorable sitting on my counter waiting for me to use it every morning! <3