Nip Fab Viper Venom Night Fix Reviews

Amazing - 0

July 26, 2017

So glad I tried this product!

I've noticed my skin has been pretty dry at night lately, so I purchased this for a little boost of hydration during the night. After using it on its own, I found that in a few hours my skin felt dry again and needed to be reapplied, but after using it following a hydrating sheet mask or another type of hydrator, I did find that it kept the moisture in my skin for much longer, and left it feeling plump and hydrated. Furthermore, the retinol in it has helped to fade my post-acne marks quite a bit! Not a bad nighttime cream for the price, the moral of the story is just to remember to use a hydrating serum underneath it!

July 27, 2015

Loved using this product and was sad when it ran out! It had all the benefits of a rich overnight moisturiser without clogging pores or making my skin more oily than it already is! Skin felt great in the morning. I'd even use this under makeup sometimes during the day and it worked great! Big thumbs up.