NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin.

May 12, 2017

Great new product. Goes on easily and doesn't feel heavy on your skin. Would definitely use again! Skin feel refreshed and moisturized! Lasts all day

May 12, 2017

This is my new favorite cream! It goes on silky and leaves my face feeling light and smooth! The scent is nice and NOT overpowering. I would recommend this cream to everyone!!

May 10, 2017

I do love this product! I have very sensitive skin and am leery of using some products on it. Nivea is great! Holds my make up in place, keeps my skin, sift, smooth and blemish free. I love the scent of Nivea on top of how great it is. I use this probably every other day and have had nothing but positive results!

May 10, 2017

I love nivea so much. And this product does not let me down. It goes on smooth and smells great. Helps my skin look radiant, hydrated and fresh looking.

May 10, 2017

Great moisturizer to use under makeup. Isn't greasy at all but it still gives you enough moisture to last the day. Would highly recommend this product especially if you wear a lot of makeup not to mention its super affordable unlike most primers out there !

May 10, 2017

Well as much as I like the product for everyday use I guess I was expecting somthing a "little more" the product smells great and goes in so smoothly what my issue was is that I was expecting more of a "primer" feeling that the pro8did not give me. Overall its a very nice product if you are looking for a moisturizer that you can use daily.....but as for the primer.... it wasnt all that great. ...I actually used my regular primer on top of this 2 in a

May 10, 2017

After using this for several weeks, I find my makeup will stick longer on my skin. My skin was smooth and not cakey. So far, I used this product on any type of weather and there is no issues.

May 09, 2017

The Nivea 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer (dry to sensitive skin)

Received FREE from CHICKADVISOR!!

I liked that it combined moisturizing effect with priming in one, without having to use 2 different products and waiting for one or the other to dry first.

My skin did not get irritated, instead was smooth, refreshed, and not dry. The moisturizing effect was in place.
    Primer wasn't 100% like other higher end brands but I did like that it made up for it by having the convenience of 2 for 1 product.

The price was great, better than my usual Sephora brand which are much higher in price.
    Great for daily wear,
    prefer a stronger primer on weekends and special events.

May 09, 2017

Great moisturizer to use under makeup. Isn't greasy at all bit still gives you enough moisture to last the day. Would highly recommend especially if you wear a lot of makeup.

May 09, 2017

I think this is such an amazing drugstore/affordable product! This stuff worked wonders on my skin, and i purchased a back up because i love it so much! If you have sensitive skin i highly recommend!! I think this is amazing! Doesnt leave any residue on my skin and feels wonderful! Please try!