NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry to Sensitive skin.

March 20, 2017

I received this product for free as part of a Chickadvisor campaign. I've tried many different primers over the years and this one seems to be about middle of the road. It does smooth the pores in my face but it doesn't last for the whole working day. Also, it seems to be more drying than my regular primer. Having said that, it's quite a bit cheaper than the primer I use on a daily basis. For the price, it's a decent product.

March 20, 2017

The Nivea 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin created a great base for my makeup! I put it on first thing in the morning and, as claimed, the product absorbed into my skin quickly. This is great because I'm generally in a rush in the morning and can't afford to wait for many products to dry.

I've never used a primer before, but consider me converted because this moisturizing primer made my foundation look great. It lasted most of the day, but I will say it doesn't hold up to rubbing - i.e. don't blow your nose.

If you're sensitive to scents (like I am!), be aware that this does have quite a strong smell (it contains natural lotus extract). The smell lasts for a few minutes on your face, but beyond that I didn't really notice the scent throughout the day.

All in all, this product works as advertised and I will definitely purchase it and recommend it to friends!

March 20, 2017

I received this product for free as part of a Chickadvisor campaign. I believe is new as I never seen it before. I was a little bit skeptical as I normally don't like 2 in 1 products much. This primer is very easy to apply, very gentle and nice on the skin and it does prepare the face for the make up even here in Canada where the weather is still so bad. Very impressed and so happy to use it!

March 20, 2017

I loved using Nivea 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer! I enjoyed the gentle scent and smooth feel of the cream. It felt like the perfect base for my make up. I felt it did extend the wear of my make up and made my skin feel moisturized. The only other thing that would make this product exceptional is if it had SPF added. I will continue to purchase this product, it's great value for the money. Thanks #ChickAdvisor for letting me try this fantastic product! #gotitfree

March 20, 2017

Just tried the NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal skin. The moisturizer went on so smooth and seeped into my pores. The cream actually acted a shield fit my skin. My foundation glided over my skin and did not clump of sink into any creases.
    Thanks #ChickAdvisor and #NIVEAMustHaves #gotitfree.

March 20, 2017

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin is the perfect start to my morning routine!

This primer has exceeded my expectations. I have normal to dry skin in the winter, and would wake up with dry skin, or my skin would start peeling at the end of the day. This moisturizing primer is the answer to my problem! After I wake up, I would cleanse my face, put on toner, put on this primer, and then put on my make up.

This primer is a gel-base, so it goes on really easily and smoothly. Although it seems a little thick at first, it absorbs SUPER QUICKLY. I only have to wait maybe 30 seconds to 1 minute before it absorbs. This is great because I don't have to worry about going about my day feeling there's too much product on my face. I didn't notice any substantial difference in the staying power of my make up. However, my make up did go on really smoothly, as the primer provided a good base.

Throughout the day, my skin remained moisturized and did not dry out, so this primer is definitely moisturizing. I also really like how the scent is very mild and isn't too overpowering.

This primer is now part of my daily routine :) #gotitfree

March 20, 2017

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin provided a great base for my makeup and kept my skin moisturized through out the day. The consistency of the cream felt thick but it is easily absorbed within seconds, leaving no heavy or sticky feeling on my skin. Although I didn’t notice a big difference during the application of my makeup, the products did stay on very well and my foundation did not crease at all. I also like how the scent of the primer was not too strong, but rather has a very faint smelling sweetness to it. The container is plastic so will not break if it is accidentally dropped from my vanity. I use a little scoop to transfer the product from the container to my hand, then to my face to ensure the product in the container stays clean. The NIVEA moisturizing primer is also very affordable, and since it’s essentially 2 products in 1, it’s worth the price to try it. I’ll likely purchase the NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Sensitive Skin to see if there is a difference between the two. Overall, this has been a wonderful product to use. Thank you to NIVEA and Chickadvisor for the opportunity to review this product. #GotItFree

March 20, 2017

I have to try this product again next time I'm applying makeup. I really liked the consistency of it, and appreciated that the product was a primer but also a moisturizer, as I'm in need of BOTH! I found my super dry spot in between my two brows was still pretty flakey when I put my foundation on, so I'm going to try again with more applied in that area. Otherwise, it was a nice and smooth base on the rest of my face that I really appreciated.

March 20, 2017

The Nivea 2-in-1 moisturizing primer exceeded all of my expectations and helped my makeup look flawless the entire day. I have dry skin so the gel consistency of this primer really helped moisturize without making my face greasy. After putting on this primer, my face felt super smooth making my makeup application a piece of cake. This was the perfect base for my makeup and my foundation did not budge even after a long work day and going out at night.

I will definitely recommend this product to my friends especially because of it's great value. There were no noticeable differences between this primer and the ones I've used in the past that have been more than triple the price. Thank you Chickadvisor and Nivea for this opportunity to try a great product! #GotItFree

2.8/5

March 20, 2017

I wasn't super impressed with this product.
    2 in 1 it is not. The product went on nicely and did leave my skin feeling greasy. It absorbs right away, which is nice. But I found that by midday my face was really dry. I ended up still using my regular moisturizer with the product and then it seemed to be fine.
    I also broke out really bad after using this product. Maybe I just have sensitive skin.