Nivea 3-in-1 Sensitive Wipes Reviews
#25 in Face Wipes

July 15, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

I would buy this again and again

They are amazing at getting your make up off and are amazing for sensive skin. They are great for everyday use and are not too rough like some face wipes can be. I would buy this again and again

July 14, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Handy

I buy the Nivea sensitive face wipes for when travelling and on holiday. It saves packing any bottles of cleanser or bottles of toners which may break in your suitcase or handbag.

July 14, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Sensitive heaven!

After a long day my skin can feel almost tight! These sensitive wipes are amazing for removing makeup or just for refreshing the skin! It’s difficult to find wipes that actually do what they say on the packet; THIS is one of them! Recommend 100%

0.8/5

April 05, 2019

Baad

Baad product ... A bad product, It smells yukky ..very harmful on my skin ..

The smell sticks to my body for the whole day , but it caused sensitivity to my poor skin

March 24, 2019

Clean face

I do like this product. Wish they could be cheaper. But I like how my face doesn't feel dry after I use them. They do a good job cleaning off my makeup.

March 15, 2019

nice and great at removing make up

Awesome at removing make up. gentle on the skin. no strong scent
    will be continuing to use this product. low cost and very effective.

great for when your on the go and need to freshen up.

February 26, 2019

great product

I have super sensitive skin so I can't use most products! especially wipes! but these are so gentle on your skin! I absolutely love them! Its nice to have found a wipe that I can actually use!

February 25, 2019

Excellent all around!

Now this is what I’m talking about. A great product, very soft wipes, works well and does exactly it purpose. I want my skin to always be hydrated and baby smooth, and these wipes are the real deal. Not too expensive, I wouldn’t live without them.

A must-have for sure!

1.3/5

February 08, 2019

Might just be me

Unfortunately these did nothing for me. I always seem to break out with pimples and dry spots after using the facial wipes, they are convenient, just not for me I guess

January 19, 2019

Great product and great price!

These wipes were amazing in removing dirt and makeup!i have exzema and the wipes don’t cause irritation and removes all make up and dirt with one wipe. When I’m done using the cleansing wipes my skin feels soft and moisturized! Great product at a great price! I recommend this product all day long and will continue using this product moving forward!