NIVEA A Kiss Of Berry Swirl Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 914 in Lip Balm

May 15, 2017

I loved this product. I always choose Nivea because of their high quality line of products. Keep up the great work Nivea! :) <3 The price is a bit steep , but nowadays prices of everything is on the rise. Worth the extra money for the product. Nivea is great!

May 15, 2017

This is another great Nivea lip balm that I've really enjoyed. It leaves my lips feeling very soft and hydrated. It stays on a long time so it doesn't need frequent applications. The smell is delicious!

May 12, 2017

I just love this! I've been using it for years now and have nothing bad to say about it at all! I highly recommend it to everyone. Nivea always makes the best products!

February 26, 2017

I have always used Nivea products and recently I came across a kiss of berry swirl at shoppers drug mart. I brought it home and instantly took a bath, and boy did this ever smell amazing!! Not only did it smell amazing it made my body feel amazing, this is my new favorite! Would recommend to everyone

January 18, 2017

This chap stick is not waxy when applied to your lips. it goes on and you do not notice it, it soaks in yet the barrier is there for the dry cold air. I do not notice a bad taste either, subtle. I like it. PS. I don't just buy one, I buy one for my purse, car and home!!

January 01, 2017

Really love Nivea products and their quality especially! I hope to try more products and make them part of my normal routine! Great to be able to try new products and learn if they work for me.

April 25, 2016

I absolutely love it, especially the smell. i know some people can't stand this kind of smell but i really adore it. it smells and feels like strawberry candy on my lips and keep them moisture for quite long. not too thick or heavy when applied on.

April 20, 2016

I always carry one of these in my purse smells amazing and works like a charm ......................you defff have to try I promise u wont be disappointed

March 08, 2016

je l ai utilisé pendant 1 semaine et ca m as donné une tres bonne resultat. je vous conseille de l essayer c est un tres bon produit. c vrais que c un peu cher mais ca veut la peine

February 24, 2016

This is one of my favorite tinted lip moisturizers. It give the perfect amount of color, not to overpowering, just a subtle touch of color worth noticing and a really great shine too. The smell is great and that taste is even better. The only disadvantage is when your lips are super dry. Since there is color to the moisturizer, it doesn't look good on.