4.9/5
Prestige Item
Nivea body wash cocoa butter Reviews

Good - 0

April 05, 2019

I would recommend this product to everyone

This body wash is amazing not only does it smell good it makes my skin feel smooth n silky I would recommend this to everyone who loves smooth skin and smelling good

March 18, 2019

Showering with chocolate <3

I tried this product on a whim when looking for a new body wash.
    I love the smell, its so delicious and the formula itself is not thick like some body washes which tend to break out my skin.
    It leaves you feeling soft and clean, but it didnt moisturize my "prone to be dry" winter skin as well as id hoped. definitely recommend tho if youre not needing something very hydrating.

February 08, 2019

Definitely worth buying again

Love this product. Left my skin feeling soft and smooth which is great with the winter weather drying my skin out. My boyfriend loved how smooth it felt. Scent wasn't over powering.

January 24, 2019

Love this!

This not only smells amazing, it also helps my skin feel so soft! I find that it lasts longer than other nidy washes that I have used. It is also great for sesitive skin!

August 21, 2018

New Fav

I wish I had found it a long time ago. The scent is mild but very pleasant. It lathers well and my skin feels better after using it. My new favorite shower wash.

June 19, 2018

Nivea body wash cocoa butter

Oh my Every one gotta Try Nivea body wash cocoa butter it's Amazing ly lathers with one squirt and keep on lanthering your Whole body I Love it it Smell delicious I recommend it for your whole family to use 😁thanks chickAdvisor