Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

December 05, 2020

Would buy this again as this helped with dry skin

I used this on my very dry skin on my feet and hands as well as my elbows. After several days the ichyness and dry skin all but al.ost disappeared and have keep using it and have had not problem with my skin

December 02, 2020

Always have one in my purse

Have been using this for over 15 years now. I love the compact boxes which are flat and fit in my wallet or purse. Always have one with me. Works well on super dry areas like elbows, knees and feet

November 30, 2020

Milk SPA

Nivea is synonymous with milk and lotion. The blue packaging is in itself a selling point.Its easy to open and get a bit of the cream and use. I find its great for winters but its too rich and creamy for the warmer months. Its best suited for dry skin,you can use it on your face , hands and body.

November 29, 2020

Like spa

Creamy, and pampering to the skin. The quality is top notch , hence the words speak for themselves The quality of the cream is pure quality and it fo l feeds your skin with the feeling of love and calm at ease no more dryness for days at time.

best creme

Excellent creme in the market. I am so happy after using it. It prevent skin to get dry and gives nice glow with good fragrance. I highly suggest this product.

Selangor, Malaysia

The queen of body lotion

It really makes myskin feel smooth, smell good. I’m using this along with several other Nivea products. Even my husband is using Nivea too. Nivea is the queen in body lotion.

such a classic

my whole entire family, from my grandparents to parents to us kids have been using nivea for years! its such an amazing cream, thick, doesn't smell absorbs well and WORKS! never gota think twice with this product.

November 24, 2020

Not great, just your average lotion

I don't mind this product at all. It is creamy and feels good once on my hands. However, I don't feel that it actually moisturizes my skin. Same goes for my lips, it tends to dry them out further. Regardless, it is for sure not the worst product I've used and I will consider buying it again if it is on sale.

November 19, 2020

hydrating

My mom has been using this for years so now i use it too. I use it mostly for my dry hands or body as it's very rich and heavy so it's a nice moisterizer. I wouldn't recommend using it on the face if you have oily skin because it's heavy but good if you have dry skin on the face. My go to hands/body cream during the winter months. It also doesn't have a strong fragrant so good for those sensitive to smell.

November 17, 2020

Family tradition

Everyone in my family uses, and now it’s my turn! I’ve been using this cream for over 4 years now and I love it! My skin is better than ever, and the smell is not strong!