Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 10, 2015

I've used Nivea cream since I was a baby (well my mom used it on me) I grew up on this stuff, it's a holy grail product for my whole family. I feel like this cream hides in the background of some other products and I don't get why. It has a great scent and its SUPER moisturizing, you can literally use this on everything and everywhere! (literally everywhere! I sometimes use this to take my makeup off, or even as a lip mask to add extra moisture. The scent reminds me of my mom so I always have it on hand, its a staple. Really awesome product!

May 06, 2015

A tried and true product. As a nurse my hands are constantly in water I carry Nivea creme in my scrubs daily on shift. Works fantastic on my dry cracked hands. A life saver, best hand creme I have ever used!

May 06, 2015

This is my go to when i have a sunburn it immediately turns my skin into a tan. I have used it for over 30 years.

April 30, 2015

I received a free sample of this and I really liked it. I found it made my hands very soft and the softness lasted all day. It absorbed into my skin pretty quickly which was nice. I will definitely buy this product for continuing the use and I recommend you to try it as well.

April 21, 2015

I love Nivea products and especially this line! It makes my hands so soft - like baby's skin. When my hands are extremely dry, this is the product I turn to

April 16, 2015

My skin feels so soft when I use this.Love it

April 16, 2015

Nivea has been around for years. I remember my mom using it and I've used it on occasion ever since I can remember. Its pleasantly scented and decently priced.

best hand cream I've tried, and I've tried many

April 07, 2015

Nivea has been around for ever in my family, it has been used for sunburns, windburns, and keeping our sandpaper hands nice and soft. Every time I put nivea on I always think back to when I was a kid and remember either my mom or my grandmother putting nivea on my sunburn. The fragerance of nivea is definitely a memorable lotion

March 31, 2015

Nivea is a great cream for really dry areas, however its very oily on the face and not good for using under make-up.