Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 19, 2016

Really nice thick cream. I used for a troubled area that had dry flaky skin. It cleared it up very quickly and actually hasn't come back as a problem area even though I only used it once on this area.

September 19, 2016

I love lotion and this one tops them! After getting this from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club I tried it instantly. It really does help very dry skin and lasts all day! The smell is refreshing without being overpowering.

September 19, 2016

I received this product free as part of Chick Advisor review club. It was a trial size tin and I found that this product still smells the same as a I remembered as a child. I found that this product has a nice smell, not over powering. It was not oily or left your hands feeling sticky or heavy. Hands felt smooth after using it. Worked nicely in keeping my cuticles moisturized as I wash my hands a lot at work. I would buy this product again.

September 19, 2016

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor PRC. I've been using this creme for a couple years or so for my cracked heels and super dry elbows. And it works amazing. Also, I love the signature scent of Nivea. I frequently wash my hands because of the nature of my work and this creme keep my hands moisturized.

September 19, 2016

This is product that I received as part of a package from Nivea & Chick Advisor. I've been using Nivea Creme since I was a child. This is a great "go-to" product.

It's a thick cream & is heavier on your skin. However, it goes in nicely & rubs in well. Not too greasy & it has a heavenly scent!

Though I received a small travel size tin of this cream, they have listed the purchase prices as follows;
    $13.49 for 400 mL
    $10.99 for 250 mL
    $7.99 for 150 mL

And to be honest, a tin will last you forever! It's an excellent product & I recommend it to anyone!

September 19, 2016

I remember my mother having a big jar of nivea creme in the bathroom when I was a kid. The smell brings back great childhood memories. It as not changed. What I dont really like is how tick it is, it is not easy to spred. I like smooter cremes.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I got this free with the Chick Adcisor Product Review Club! This is a pretty good cream. I love the little tin it in, I keep it in my purse and use a dab here and there. It doesn't have a strong scent at all so it won't interfere with your perfume at all. It's quite a thick cream that goes on not too bad have to rub it in a bit or it will leave a white residue but it is extremely effective at moisturizing skin. It is great for my elbows I just put a dab on them and it immediately makes them very soft! I do recommend this as its very effective and a good price!

2.7/5

September 19, 2016

This creme is quite thick and has a very strong smell to it. It is much to thick for my hands as I prefer fast absorbing light cream on my hands. It did work really well on my elbows though. But for the price, I would not buy this creme just for my elbows.

September 19, 2016

Thanks to Chick Advisor for this free product. I am not too impressed by this creme however. I find it leaves a bit of a coating on my skin and I don't like the feeling of it going on. Sorry Nivea but this one is not for me.

September 19, 2016

This creme is an all purpose favourite of mine! Moisturizes just about everything! I even use a tiny bit on my lips if needed. I'm a constant hand washer throughout the day so this is a miracle for me! It's fantastic!