Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 28, 2017

The NIVEA BLUE METAL box Is here at last!!!!
    For years I have been requesting this thick,rich creme in the blue metallic container from friends going abroad
    When I went abroad, I bought 12-16 containers of this precious cream.
    I do not know why it took the company almost 15 years before it was available here!
    The product, as noted before, is thick, white, silky cream that can even be applied to the face.
    In order to hydrate your skin, you need to rub it in.
    It smells good and is not sticky, so you can get dress after applying the cream.
    For winters in Montreal or sunburns, this cream is my go-to cream.
    Cracked heels, itchy skin due to too many hot baths, very dry hands/knees, etc will be delighted to be covered by this amazing cream at a very affordable price.( Walmart 250ml 8.99$)
    I cannot live without my Nivea cream!
    *****Beware, this cream comes in a dark blue metallic container in either 125ml or 250 ml****

May 27, 2017

This is a lovely smooth creme which makes your skin feel so alive. You feel refreshed and your skin feels as if it has been cared for. Nivea is like a refreshing creme for you and it feels smoother instantly. I have used it for a long time and my skin is blemish free. As soon as I take off my makeup I reach for nivea creme to replenish it and help it breath. I would be lost without my nivea creme.

May 22, 2017

J'ai une peau sèche et cette crème fais tout pour rende ma peau meilleure. Elle est issue d'une marque de pharmacie mais elle est d'une grande qualité. J'aime le fait qu'elle est sans odeur.

May 17, 2017

I have been using this product for a long time. I love it that it's very economical yet effective. It may leave a thick and greasy feeling right after application but it gets better after some time. I love using it especially in winter.

May 15, 2017

I have used this product since I was 13. My mother used it. It's perfection! Not greasy, absorbs into your skin. Light, pleasing fragrance that's not over powering like others are. But most of all, it leaves your skin so soft and moist.

May 14, 2017

I think this cream is best used before bed, it is very thick but that's why its works so well. You really need to give it time to sink in and let your skin absorb it. It does not have a strong smell which I like. It seems to last a really long time.

May 12, 2017

I just LOVE this Nivea creme! It is so moisturizing and makes my skin so soft and smooth. I love the light, clean scent it has. I've been using it for years, and will never stop! It is great for very dehydrated skin, like mine, and the moisture lasts all day!

May 09, 2017

Great product I used it for two weeks. I noticed my skin was not dry at all. It is very thick so you don't need a lot .using after the shower is a great way to start your day. I will be sure to continue this product

3.2/5

May 09, 2017

This works really well, application wise it is very greasy and hard to put on the whole body(easier on the face) so if you have somewhere to be I would skip this step. i usually put it on after a shower once a week. Again it is greasy and takes some time for the cream to work it's way onto your skin but once it does...wow. Your skin is left
    feeling velvety soft. Every single part of your body is left soft. Your face is like a baby's bottom. I only put it on once a week because like other people I am quite busy and don't really have the time to sit around and wait for the cream do do it's thing, but that once a week is worth it... a nice treat for the skin.

1.7/5

May 08, 2017

I suffer with very dry skin, and while Nivea seems to be a great fix for others, it was not for me. This cream felt very thick on my skin (like water was trapped between the cream and my skin) and it was not pleasant as it never went away after it absorbed. Even after it absorbed my skin was right back to being dry and flaky and I had to put more on. I found it expensive and not a great product