Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 17, 2021

Gets rid of the crusty bits

I like to use this as an undereye cream at night and any dry bits on my face (especially with using Retin-A). I will also use as a hand and foot cream before bed because this stuff has sticking power. Some people don't like the scent but I don't mind it and it goes away quickly. Dirt cheap for a large tin and lasts a long time.

Manchester, United Kingdom

Love

This creme is so incredibly smooth and makes my hands beautifully soft and supple. You can get it in a very small thin tub which is perfect for slipping in you handbag for on the go.

Brent, United Kingdom

Number 1

Always always been a fan of nivea. I use this for my face and hands and find it really does moisturise them. I like how well it goes on and doesn't leave you feeling sticky afterwards.
    I have sensitive skin so it works really well with that.

Dry be gone

This is a really good product. I use this for my hands and dry elbows, I even have the small package for emergency when on the road. perfect doesn't leave the skin oily

March 09, 2021

Parfait pour le soir

Laisse la peau trop luisante à mon goût pour servir de crème de jour, mais elle est juste parfaite pour le soir, quand on n'a plus à sortir ou à se maquiller. Le format est également pratique et son coût très correct car la quantité requise est petite.

2.7/5

March 09, 2021
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Too greasy

The texture is too greasy, hard to spread on skin. Leaves the face looking oily and too shiny. It is also very sticky, which means dust and other stuff can easily stick to your skin.

February 28, 2021
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Perfect from all aspects

This Nivea cream is the perfect dupe for La Mer original one if you don’t want to spend ridiculous amount of money.
    It has a thick consistency and is vey hydrating.
    Plus it is so cheap as anyone can afford it.
    Smells great as well at least for my taste.
    I would definitely recommend!

February 17, 2021

Works perfectly

This nivea creme is now my best friend, always on my daily routine, It helps moisturize my skin and at the same time makes my skin brighter. Its is so amazing because I can also combine this with my foundation to make it last for a long time and not making my skin dry. I do have the small cream at my bag.

February 08, 2021

My bedtime routine!

I absolutely love this creme, it makes my skin feel so nice and the smell is absolutely amazing!!! The nice fresh scent of the original Nivea creme has always been my favourite!

February 08, 2021
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Nivea cream

This new version was probably one of the best they’ve made that we stand the length of time. I thoroughly enjoyed using this cream and I will continue to use it in the future. I would also recommend us to friends and family.