NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover Reviews

• Instantly dissolves resistant waterproof make-up without any stinging or redness
• Hydrates and protects the sensitive eye area thanks to its gentle bi-phase formula
• With blue cornflower extract

How to use:
• Shake well before use. Apply to a cotton pad and gently clean the eye area. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 16, 2015

I don't mind eye make up remover to be oily, as I would remove my make up in the end of the day followed with face cleanser, serums etc.
    I like that the oil based removers feel gentle on my skin around eye area. Make up came off very easily.
    I might replace my previous eye make-up remover if I continue to like this :) as the one I used is also oil based but much more expensive.

1.5/5

October 15, 2015

So I received this product as part of the ChickAdvisor Dufferin Mall Shop Crawl swag bag. I used it to take off my mascara and eye makeup this evening. I had to use a cotton square with this product. It was liquidy and it felt oily on my eyelids. It did take off the products from my eyes but I don't like the oily residue left over. I had to use a makeup wipe to take off the oily residue. I will probably give this product away to a friend.

October 15, 2015

Product removed all of my eye makeup..like the feel of the product

October 15, 2015

I always compare every make-up remover product with my holly grail Neutrogena Oil Free make-up remover, and I have to say this product is quite comparable. There is no scent and it effortlessly removed my resistant waterproof mascara. There are no harsh ingredients (alcohol) in this product, which leaves a very soothing feeling on the skin.

Hmmm, I may have found a new holly grail product!

September 15, 2015

Removes makeup so easily! Nothing is worse that having to spend time taking off makeup at the end of the day... This product makes it quick and easy :)

April 15, 2015

To piggy back on my last raving review of cover girls bombshell mascara I have to note that due to its durability it's tough to remove. This make up remover take it off with a few effortless wipes and doesn't leave a oily residue. This is now the only make up remover I buy

January 26, 2015

This product is designed for waterproof mascara and eye makeup. With its gentle formula, it is great for daily use! The product has pleasant scent and easy to open and use with qtips. I recommend this for people who wear waterproof eye makeup on a daily basis.