NIVEA Gentle Toner Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 241 in Toner

• Gently tones skin deeply and tightens pores
• Soothes skin thanks to its moisturizing formula with no skin drying alcohol added
• Leaves skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• After cleansing, apply to face and neck with a cotton pad. Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 24, 2017

J'ai fais l'essai de ce produit il y a quelques temps, et je l'ai quand même apprécier.
    Sont prix est relativement bas, et il fait bien son job. Ce n'est pas mon préféré, mais pour le prix sa en vaut la peine !

April 11, 2017

I have sensitive skin and have just started using this product. Once I adjusted to the tightening sensation of the product, as this is my first time using something like this, I really am enjoying it.

March 29, 2017

Excellent and affordable toner for sensitive skin! No alcohol added to provide additional protection against dryness. Love that it is practically unscented as well. Would recommend using this with a cotton pad NOT a cotton ball though; too much of the product gets soaked up otherwise. Feels a bit heavier than other toners but naturally, this adds to its gentle nature. I would personally choose Burt's Bees Rosewater and Glycerin Toner in the future though as I find it more effective for my personal needs (I prefer to feel more of a clean from my toners and found this made my moisturizers feel heavier). For those suffering with extremely dry skin though, this is definitely worth a try!

March 28, 2017

Great product!I apply it after using my cleanser about twice weekly!Its very gentle and leaves my skin feeling super soft!It can leave a tad bit of residue or product feel on the face so I suggest washing your face with some water after you apply and let it sit.Overall a pretty great value and product for the price!

March 27, 2017

This is my favourite toner at an affordable price. I have combination skin and it leaves it feeling clean and smooth without feeling dry. It does not have a strong scent which is also good.

February 24, 2017

Love this toner! I have tried the original one (the blue version) intended for normal skin many years ago and after I ran out, I went on to using a different toner and forgot about it until recently when I stumbled upon the gentle toner in the pink container intended for dry skin (which I have) and FELL IN LOVE with the product! I actually really like the scent of the product - it has this nice fresh and clean scent which I like and it is very moisturizing! I love to use this right after I step out of the shower to keep my skin hydrated and it does a good job!

February 22, 2017

By far the best toner and it's alcohol free so it doesn't burn your eyes! Its refreshing and part of my daily facial routine. I will keep using this product. It also has a very light floral scent which is nice.

January 03, 2017

I have somewhat sensitive skin and as I get older I become more sensitive to more products. Nivea Gentle Toner is very gentle and refreshing. My skin doesn't dry out or get red when I use it. It has a light scent which does not trigger my scent sensitivity. It is also very reasonably priced.

November 02, 2016

Ce tonique a une douce odeur que m'a peau n'aime pas. Je n'ai pas l'impression que le produit fonctionnait réellement sur ma peau. Collant et sèche, ma peau m'irritait après l'utilisation.

October 05, 2016

Je n'ai pas aimé l'effet collant sur mon visage !! Je veux me sentir propre et non collant et sale après l'utilisation d'un tonique pour le visage. Ma peau est sèche après l'utilisation.