4.1/5
NIVEA In-Shower Nourishing Body Milk Reviews

Conveniently moisturize your skin in the shower!
• For dry to very dry skin
• The formula, with Almond Oil, is specially formulated to be quickly and effectively absorbed by wet skin
• Soft-feeling skin without the sticky feel and provides 24h+ hydration

How to use:
• Use your normal shower product and rinse off
• Apply In-Shower Body Milk on wet skin while still in the shower and quickly rinse off

For more info, visit: Nivea

May 12, 2017

I really like this product. You apply at the end of your shower, quickly rinse off and you're moisturized! No waiting for lotion to absorb in your skin. Scent is nice too! The only draw back is it leaves the shower a little slippery...

May 11, 2017

I love using this product after i wash my skin in the shower this product really does what it says. It is a must have. I highly recommend it for others.

May 11, 2017

I bought the Nivea In-Shower Body Milk because I find showering and applying lotion too long but still want to moisturize! I find it worked great easy to use and you're moisturized for the day! After washing, I feel moisturized with no sticky feeling.

May 10, 2017

I love love this product! Make my skin hydrate right away. Not leave fleaky. And make my skin really soft!!! And I like the smell.this product is really nice.

April 18, 2017

Nivea in shower moisturizer is great when you're in a hurry. I love the smell and it does a great job moisturizing. Choose the one for very dry skin for even more moisturizing.

1.3/5

February 28, 2017

J'ai détesté ce produit. Au début, lors de l'application du produit, tout semble bien, mais lorsqu'on se met à rincer le produit, on se rend compte que le produit n'hydrate aucunement. Il laisse une pellicule à la surface de la peau qui donne une "sensation" d'hydratation.. mais en réalité, il procure aucunement une hydratation profonde.
    J'ai essayé celui pour peau sèche, ainsi que celui pour peau très sèche, les 2 ont le même résultat...
    À éviter.

February 27, 2017

This body milk totally exceeds my expectations. I like its silky and non-greasy texture and very nice scent. Mind you, it did leave the tub quite slippery.

February 20, 2017

I received this Nivea in shower body milk as a sample in the mail. It smells wonderful and is easy to use. It left my body feeling soft and smooth, but I still find my legs to be dry after shaving, so I use moisturizer on them afterwards. I have purchased a bottle and will continue to use it.

January 08, 2017

Nivea in shower body milk is a very nice skin conditioner, makes your skin feels nourishing and mosturized leaving you with a soft skin after each bath.

December 27, 2016

I received a sample directly from Nivea to give this new product a try and I'm surprised at how well it works ! After I shower, usually it takes forever to put a body lotion on all over my body. This makes it so easy - you apply it just as you would with body soap, and do a quick rinse. At first, it feels like you haven't rinsed yourself fully - but that's just the smooth moisturized skin kicking it. If you hope out of the shower, you'll realize there's no product left on your body and your skin feels amazingly soft !