NIVEA Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Reviews

September 01, 2019

Love this lip balm!

So a friend recommended this lip balm to me and I have been obsessed ever since. I love the creamy texture and the smell is amazingggggggg. I haven’t been able to find it in anymore stores in the past year so had to purchase on Amazon. Definitely keeping my eye out in Shoppers

July 14, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Soothing

It is a very soothing product especially good for dry unhdrated lips it does a perfect job at keeping them freshly cleansed it also has a very strong scent of vanilla which is a creamy consistency

June 21, 2019

Smooth lips

I love this so much I buy three at once every time. Mild beautiful scent. My lips are moisturized and nourished almost instantly. Heals chapped lips and the price is right.

May 18, 2019

Very nice lip balm

The scent for this lip care is heavenly! It is such a great combination. You cant go wrong with this one as it is rich and creamy and makes your lips feel moisturized and chap free!

February 18, 2019

Works wonders

First of all, I love the scent. It smells so good I could eat it. It's buttery just as the name suggests and it goes on smoothly. It really moisturizes well and helps heal my dry lips quickly. My only complaint is that the tin is small for the price and its hard to get the stuff out when you have fingernails.

October 19, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this stuff!

I have Sjogrens Disease, a disorder that causes me to have dry mouth, lips, eyes, and skin. I am constantly putting on skin cream, lip balm and using eye drops.
    I have tried every lip balm imaginable: Carmex, Lypsyl, Vaseline, chapstick, even nivea sticks and expensive cosmetics.. This is my all time favourite. Somehow, the others seem to dry out my lips even more. I accidentally discovered this one, and now it is with me always.
    Feels great going on, a slight essence of vanilla. I don't have to reapply repeatedly through out the day like all the others I have tried, Great price and easy to find.

August 21, 2018

Great product but the packaging sucks!

I love the lip butter. It doesn't leave the lips greasy at all but nicely moisturized. The only down side is the packaging. The entire height of the tin is so short that even with small hands. Also, due to this problem with packaging, it's easy for the lid or the tin with the product in it to go flying out of your hands when opening. This makes it not very portable as you don't want things flying onto the ground when you're not at home. It's just not hygienic.

July 05, 2018

The best drugstore lip balm

My most repurchased lip balm from the drugstore. It smells amazing and is very soft and easy to apply. This leaves my lips so smooth and hydrated. I wish it wasn't in a pot for sanitary reasons but I love everything else about this balm so I will continue to repurchase.

June 21, 2018

Love this!

I left taking this in my pocket in the winter months. I go back and forth between the Burt's Bees vanilla one and this one. The scent of this bomb is Heavenly. I also really like the texture of this product as it almost feels like lotion on my lips. The only downfall this product I would say is the packaging. I commute on a day-to-day basis and use public transportation I don't really want to be digging in my pocket and using my fingers to apply this. I would definitely much prefer a stick form of Packaging.

March 05, 2018

Lips feel amazing

I use this lip butter on a daily basis to hydrate and prep my lips for lipstick wear! This helps keep my lips moisturized and my lipstick has an an even base to adhere to! The scent is amazing I love this lip butter and highly recommend it!