3.6/5
NIVEA Lip Care Light Kiss Reviews

December 06, 2018

Would buy again

I really liked this lip care. It was a decent price and I found worked quite well. I would for sure recommend it and buy it again. I was given it as part of a gift and haven’t found it in stores yet to buy.

March 18, 2018

Le lipsyl qui changera votre vie

Sa fait plus de 5 ans que j'utilise que ce lipsyl. Pour vrai le découvrir sa été le plus gros cadeau que j'ai pu faire à mes lèvres. Je me mouches à longueur d'année donc j'ai besoin d'un lipsyl qui dure et qui hydrate en profondeur mes lèvres et c'est le meilleur que j'ai trouver je l'adore 😍😍😍

April 19, 2017

Je travail à l'extérieur et à l'intérieur ce qui me fais gercées les lèvres. Le nivea lip care light kiss ma sauvé les lèvres. Mes lèvres pleumais et et saignait. Depuis que j'utilise ce produit, j'ai des belles lèvre douce.

January 07, 2017

This stuff is so good that it's almost always out of stock. I have very dry skin and combined with the extreme cold weather, it works wondrously. All other lip moisturizer and protection products I have tried cause breakouts. Not thia one. Highly recommended product.

December 20, 2016

Love the Nivea Lip Care products. Hydrates my lips very well and I use it a lot especially during the winter months when our skin gets so dry. My favorite lip care product.

April 08, 2016

Some times you buy a lip balm and it feels like you put wax on your lips, this one did not give me that, I liked it, Light in color so your lips have a slight tint, The cost is far compared to most lip balms mine was included in a gift pack and I loved all the products that was included in the gift box.

March 19, 2016

This product is packaged very nicely. It is very nice to hold to use. The texture of the product is smooth not at all sticky in feeling on the lips. The product was very effective in moisturing my lips. I have very sensitive skin and many lip products cause a stinging sensation not this product. I would recommend this to my friends.

March 16, 2016

My lips were so chappedal and I was sick so I used nivia daily and it worked perfect with no side effects. I'm very happy with this product I will only use nivia products in future.

February 02, 2016

the product is great to use on specially in winter weather when your lips are all dry and chapped. great product not too sticky love it

February 02, 2016

the product is very soft ans consistent for the lips.After applying it you feel so good. the smell is very nice to.