NIVEA Lip Care Light Kiss Reviews

Ranked #640 out of 881 in Lip Balm

April 19, 2017

Je travail à l'extérieur et à l'intérieur ce qui me fais gercées les lèvres. Le nivea lip care light kiss ma sauvé les lèvres. Mes lèvres pleumais et et saignait. Depuis que j'utilise ce produit, j'ai des belles lèvre douce.

January 07, 2017

This stuff is so good that it's almost always out of stock. I have very dry skin and combined with the extreme cold weather, it works wondrously. All other lip moisturizer and protection products I have tried cause breakouts. Not thia one. Highly recommended product.

December 20, 2016

Love the Nivea Lip Care products. Hydrates my lips very well and I use it a lot especially during the winter months when our skin gets so dry. My favorite lip care product.

April 08, 2016

Some times you buy a lip balm and it feels like you put wax on your lips, this one did not give me that, I liked it, Light in color so your lips have a slight tint, The cost is far compared to most lip balms mine was included in a gift pack and I loved all the products that was included in the gift box.

March 19, 2016

This product is packaged very nicely. It is very nice to hold to use. The texture of the product is smooth not at all sticky in feeling on the lips. The product was very effective in moisturing my lips. I have very sensitive skin and many lip products cause a stinging sensation not this product. I would recommend this to my friends.

March 16, 2016

My lips were so chappedal and I was sick so I used nivia daily and it worked perfect with no side effects. I'm very happy with this product I will only use nivia products in future.

February 02, 2016

the product is great to use on specially in winter weather when your lips are all dry and chapped. great product not too sticky love it

February 02, 2016

the product is very soft ans consistent for the lips.After applying it you feel so good. the smell is very nice to.

January 21, 2016

Nivia Lip Care in Light Kiss is a nice product to use if you're looking to hydrate your lips, but I found the product to be a bit too sticky when used in combination with other lip products, like lip stick, but otherwise it's great to use on its own as a lip conditioning treatment.

April 20, 2015

Maybe there was something wrong with the one I got, but it basically felt like putting watery hand cream on my lips. (Not pleasant). Plus, it felt like there were little grains of something in it. Not a great experience.