NIVEA Men Silver Protect Shower Gel

NIVEA Men Silver Protect Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 30 in Men's Body Wash

June 26, 2017

Best shower gel ever

best shower gel ever. The smel is soooo good. the skin feel clean and soft. It dont dry up the skin like irish spring do. very good product! I have problem with acne and it helps

May 09, 2017

"Works Great" Just a great body wash. Silver ions are the way to go. No odour for 48hrs.Been using this product for well over a year. Glad I found it. the smell is amazing and Provides long-lasting freshness.

April 05, 2017

I switch up my shower gels quite frequently. This one does a good job at giving me a good clean and leaves a nice scent behind which is not too overpowering. Its great for daily use and doesn't leave my skin dry, I would repurchase.

April 05, 2017

J'adore ce gel de douche avec sa bonne odeur masculine et qui laisse ta peaux fraîche et hydratée. Sa texture est vraiment facile à appliquer et elle mousse super bien. Je le conseil fortement aux hommes qui n'ont jamais essayer ce produit efficace.

February 28, 2017

Found this at the grocery store (convenience - 5 stars!) for under 5 bucks.
    I like the smell (not fruity, floral, or girly in any way) and I like that the smell lingers on me for hours after my shower. I like this body wash.

February 09, 2017

I really like the smell of this one and how well it lathers up.I have found all Nivea protects to be really good.There products are very affordable and I can find them in most every store.

November 30, 2015

I have always loved Nivea products. This one I got for hubby and he likes it a lot. Its body, face, hair wash with really great and masculine scent.