NIVEA Men Silver Protect Shower Gel

NIVEA Men Silver Protect Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 26 in Men's Body Wash

April 05, 2017

I switch up my shower gels quite frequently. This one does a good job at giving me a good clean and leaves a nice scent behind which is not too overpowering. Its great for daily use and doesn't leave my skin dry, I would repurchase.

April 05, 2017

J'adore ce gel de douche avec sa bonne odeur masculine et qui laisse ta peaux fraîche et hydratée. Sa texture est vraiment facile à appliquer et elle mousse super bien. Je le conseil fortement aux hommes qui n'ont jamais essayer ce produit efficace.

February 28, 2017

Found this at the grocery store (convenience - 5 stars!) for under 5 bucks.
    I like the smell (not fruity, floral, or girly in any way) and I like that the smell lingers on me for hours after my shower. I like this body wash.

February 09, 2017

I really like the smell of this one and how well it lathers up.I have found all Nivea protects to be really good.There products are very affordable and I can find them in most every store.

November 30, 2015

I have always loved Nivea products. This one I got for hubby and he likes it a lot. Its body, face, hair wash with really great and masculine scent.