NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

Très efficace

J'ai reçu, gratuitement, la nouvelle eau micellair NIVEA de la part de ChickAdvisor, le jour ou j'avais un mariage. Donc le soir en rentrant je l'ai utilisé pour me démaquiller et franchement très efficace, en quelques coups mon maquillage était parti et le côté pratique c'est que j'avais besoin d'un seul produit pour les yeux et pour tout le visage.

This stuff really works!

I received the Nivea MicellAIR Skin Breathe Water and I have to say that I put this product to the test. First, I was only using it to remove my eye makeup, which worked very well. But then I decided to see if it would remove an entire days makeup and reapplication and (to be honest) the sweat that accumulated from this summer heat. To my surprise it actually removed all of that nastiness and left my face feeling moisturized but without any usual residue that other similar products can produce! There’s no scent that I noticed and the bottle is easy to open to apply to a cotton pad. I will also be recommending this product to friends and family!

September 01, 2018

I would buy this product again and again.

I received this free sample for writing a review. When I received it, it is a very large bottle. The smell is nice. Not too strong smell. It remove my cosmetic very well. I used some department sale brand like Shiseido or Clinique before. I feel NIVEA Micellair Water is not different from the department sale brand. It clean well and smell well. Not sticky and oily. For the price and quality, I will buy again.

September 01, 2018

Love this product! Great value for your money!

Received this product for free from @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree to try and review.

Up until now I have been using those overpriced make up removing wipes; some of which I had to use 2 and 3 of if I had on a lot of make up from a night out. This product not only removes everything including mascara and eyeliner quickly and easily it also smells great and doesn't break the bank! Would definitely recommend and will be purchasing for sure in the future!
    #TessasFavourites #TessaxNivea @NiveaCanada

Clean Fresh Skin

This Micellar water is amazing! I have been using this product(the dry and sensitive formula) for just under 2 weeks now and I have to say I really like it. It does an amazing job at both removing my makeup and as a general cleanser. It does not leave any tackiness on my skin just softness and a fresh clean feeling. I have also not had any problems with breakouts which is something I have had with other similar products. I think this is one of the better drugstore level brands for the price and value. I recommend this for anybody who has dry or sensitive skin and just needs a gentle effective cleansing product.

Perfect makeup remover!

I received the Nivea MicellAIR Water to try for free by Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review. This product claims to remove all the makeup, dirt, and oil from your face and leave your face leaving clean and refreshed. After using this micellAIR water for a few weeks, I found it to be quite effective in removing the makeup and dirt off of my face. I was able to remove my face, lip, and eye makeup with this product! For application, I placed a little bit of this solution on a round cotton pad and then directly applied that onto my face in a wiping motion to remove all the dirt. Will definitely buy again!

Saskatchewan, Canada

No Residue

The thing I liked most about this product is that there really was no residue once it dried. It works great as a make-up remover and cleanser and I would probably buy it again. It wasn’t able to get off my strongest waterproof mascara but it works great on everyday make-up.

Nettoyant doux et agréable

Je viens de faire lessaie de leau micellaire pour peau sensible et jai adoré. Je le recommande pour un nettoyage rapide de la peau. Il laisse une agréable sensation de fraîcheur et de propreté. Il ne donne pas de sensation de peau qui craque et est léger. Aucune sensation de résidu sur la peau. Toutes les femmes devraient avoir ce produit a porté de main.

Merci ChickAdvisor pour ce beau cadeau!

Lighter than air

This product has definitely been named proper this product definitely has the right name with micellair. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and not feeling like it has anything on at all. With other similar products is often taken a few wipes to get all of the make up and dirt gone. With this one, one sweep and my face is clean.

I received this product for free to try and review with my honest opinion from the chickadvisor review club.

New Nivea Micellair Water

This micellair water is amazing! I used a well known face cleansing machine and decided to use the cleanser afterwards and was shocked to see that even more makeup came off!!! I loved that there was no smell to the product. I also loved that it left no residue as it states and left my skin feeling clean. I don't have dry or sensitive skin but it didn't leave any trace behind and didn't irritate my skin in anyway. I would highly recommend this product to friends and family (I even used it on my husband as a cleanser and he was impressed with the dirt that came off of his face at the end of his day). This is a product that I would also go out and purchase.

**This product was received free through ChickAdvisor**