NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

February 27, 2020

Amazing and effective product!

When I received my free sample of the Nivea Micellair Water, I was pleasantly surprised to open up the box to see a full sized product! After one use of this product, I loved it. The odourless, clear liquid spread and soaked into the little makeup pad I squeezed it onto, and I needed very little to do my entire face. It could hardly feel anything as I applied it, yet it effectively removed mascara and eyeliner with just a gentle wipe, and lipstick was also no challenge. There was no oily residue left afterwards and no stinging like I often experienced with regular makeup removers in the past. The Nivea Micellair Water has proven effective on removing face paint from my little ones’ faces and even mechanical oil and grease from my husband’s face and hands. Our whole family can use this product, and this bottle has lasted us so long, as we use so little to do so much! I will definitely buy it again, once we finally use it up.

February 06, 2020
    Manchester, United Kingdom

gentle to the skin

Removes all makeup including mascara gently and effectively. This makeup remover is perfume free and doesn't irritate my skin. It leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh. I would recommend it!

February 02, 2020

Nivea products

I am 57 yrs old and, my mother is 87. She intoduced me to Nivea products from day one. She doesnt look a day older than 60 and i still get 50. Thank you Nivea

November 28, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Great!

This is really nice. Removes make up effectively yet gently. Great at removing eye make up, doesn’t feel stingy. My skin doesn’t feel dried out after using this and is a great edition to my routine.

August 07, 2019

The best Micellar water

This is the best Micellar water I have ever tried..It is very effective in removing makeup and my hard to remove mascara id did an amazing job..It left my skin feeling very cleansed and very clean..I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

August 04, 2019

Does the job without drying skin

I live that this bottle has 200 usages! The value here is unmistakable. It works well enough to get off most of the makeup on my face, but I often find myself using a second application to get rid of the rest. Waterproof mascara is a bit tougher to remove, but all things considered, the price is right. I also love the fact that there are no parabens in the solution. My skin is left feeling fresh and clean and never dry or irritated. Most likely would buy again.

July 12, 2019

Love it! Affordable yet effective!

Got the Nivea Micellar water as part of my ChickAdvisor Cleans House bag and I absolutely love it!

I started using it a few nights ago and this is definitely replacing my $40 micellar water from another brand!

It’s light and refreshing yet is so effective! I primarily use this at night after cleansing to remove any last traces of makeup followed by my usual toner, serum and moisturiser. I also use it in the mornings while getting ready for work. I’m not the best at applying mascara but with a quick soak of a q-tip in this I can easily remove any makeup mistakes! Love this product so much!

Highly recommend this!

May 14, 2019

love love love for make up removal!

I do not use a lot of make up and very occasionally. but when I do, I hated it when It was time to remove my make up as it felt like forever washing my face or removing with cotton pads but when they made this micellar water from nivea, I gave it a try.! It definitely was such a breather as it easily removed my foundation and other heavy make up on my face using cotton pads. And it definitely doesnt leave anything. I still do face wash eventually before bed but this water make up removal made my life easier. and i sometimes used it as a 'toner' as it doesnt feel sticky or doesnt dries the skin. very gentle!

April 26, 2019

Nivea micellair

Merci pour lessait de leau micellaire de nivea.produit hydratant ,ne laisse pas de sensation collante sur la peau.un parfum léger et agréable.je le recommande et je continuerais avec ce produit .je suis très satisfaite

April 26, 2019

Perfect makup removal with just one swipe

I was one of the lucky gals who recieved the Nivea Micellar Waater for Dry and Sensitive Skin complimentary for testing purposes from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I used it after a full day of wearing makeup and it was as easy as a simole swipe. It left my skin feel clean without any leftover makeup in my pores. I even found the water to be a great cleaning agent for my makeup brushes, i have never seen them so clean!