NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 12, 2019

Love it! Affordable yet effective!

Got the Nivea Micellar water as part of my ChickAdvisor Cleans House bag and I absolutely love it!

I started using it a few nights ago and this is definitely replacing my $40 micellar water from another brand!

It’s light and refreshing yet is so effective! I primarily use this at night after cleansing to remove any last traces of makeup followed by my usual toner, serum and moisturiser. I also use it in the mornings while getting ready for work. I’m not the best at applying mascara but with a quick soak of a q-tip in this I can easily remove any makeup mistakes! Love this product so much!

Highly recommend this!

May 14, 2019

love love love for make up removal!

I do not use a lot of make up and very occasionally. but when I do, I hated it when It was time to remove my make up as it felt like forever washing my face or removing with cotton pads but when they made this micellar water from nivea, I gave it a try.! It definitely was such a breather as it easily removed my foundation and other heavy make up on my face using cotton pads. And it definitely doesnt leave anything. I still do face wash eventually before bed but this water make up removal made my life easier. and i sometimes used it as a 'toner' as it doesnt feel sticky or doesnt dries the skin. very gentle!

April 26, 2019

Nivea micellair

Merci pour lessait de leau micellaire de nivea.produit hydratant ,ne laisse pas de sensation collante sur la peau.un parfum léger et agréable.je le recommande et je continuerais avec ce produit .je suis très satisfaite

April 26, 2019

Perfect makup removal with just one swipe

I was one of the lucky gals who recieved the Nivea Micellar Waater for Dry and Sensitive Skin complimentary for testing purposes from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I used it after a full day of wearing makeup and it was as easy as a simole swipe. It left my skin feel clean without any leftover makeup in my pores. I even found the water to be a great cleaning agent for my makeup brushes, i have never seen them so clean!

March 21, 2019

The best one i've used for over a year now

Started using this to remove makeup and its so amazing how it completely erases all the makeup I have. Even the mascara and liquid eyeliner which usually takes forever to remove.

November 16, 2018

Removes makeup well

Removes makeup well. Gentle and non drying on the skin. I really like it.
    i use it as my backeup makeup remover because it is so gentle especially in the winter months.

October 31, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product for a great price.

Great product to remove my makeup. It is very effective to remove the make up and leaves a clean and fresh sensation after usage. I would definitely keep buying it from now on. #gotitfree

October 20, 2018

Decent

Bottle is huge for a low price. I like that it doesn't leave any residue on my face or leaving it dry while removing most of my daily makeup. I do feel like I have to go over it a number of times before it all comes off though so that's kind of annoying.

October 11, 2018

Nivea Micellair Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin

I tried the new Nivea Micellair Water and it felt really good on my skin, no oily residue, I like that its one step removes all make-up for face ,eyes and lips, also like no rinsing, make my make-up removing a lot faster, perfect for my sensitive skin, would recommend to all.

October 10, 2018

The Best

This is such an effective, gentle, and cost efficient micellair water. I mainly use this to remove my eye makeup and it works like a charm.

I have extremely sensitive skin around my eyes that breaks out in contact dermatitis if I use a makeup remover that's too scented or abrasive. Since giving this a try, I have no interest in trying something new. You really can't go wrong with this product. I even like it much more than the Bioderma micellair water which is extremely popular and well regarded.