NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

love it

totally sold ont his it cuts through makeup like butter without having to scrub your face raw will be among my must haves from now on thank you nivea and am so sold

Très efficace

Ayant une peau sensible, j'ai trouvé enfin l'eau micellaire qui apaise et hydrate ma peau.
    Je l'applique matin et soir, ma peau et plus douce et fraîche, je la rachèterai à coup sûr

Beau, bon, pas cher

Bon rapport qualité prix. Je lai aimé dès le début. Elle fonctionne bien.m, sauf pour les mascaras waterproof. Je ne sais pas si je vais acheter cette marque la prochaine fois. Je l’ai aimé, mais il n’y a pas eu de wow !

Its okay

Pour le prix je trouve qu’il fait la job. Ce n’est pas mon préféré car je reste des fois avec la peau un peu sèche mais enlève assez bien la saleté

September 11, 2018

Great for removing stubborn make up

I was very excited to try the Nivea Micellair Water for dry and sensitive skin. For one I have dry and sensitive skin so it is hard for me to find a product that doesn't dry me out or make me react in red spots. Nivea Micellair worked great. I was able to take off my mascara easily and I was surprised how fast it worked. Usually I spend a lot of time trying to get it off my eyes and become frustrated. I found that my skin was a little bit dry after wards but not as bad as other products. After I applied my night moisturizer I was all good. I would definitely recommend this and use it again.

Did Not Dry Skin

The product efficiently removed eyeliner, blush, mascara and lipstick. I liked that it did not dry out my skin. I feel like I would use this again, as it was an efficient makeup remover.

Works good

I haven't ever used anything like this is the past so I wasn't sure what to expect. I used is a few times and I loved the way it made my skin feel. I will continue to use this product and will probably buy it in the future once my sample is used up.

a refreshing cleanser

I normally use makeup wipes. Mostly out of convience but they do leave my skin feeling dry. I was expecting to feel dry after using this as well. There is almost no smell which was nice. And it cleans off makeup great and didn't leave my skin dry or tight. This felt like i was litterally using water. I used this on days i didnt wear make up as well and was still removing the everyday dirt. I will continue to use this. I hope they eventually make it into a wipe :)

Saskatchewan, Canada

Same As The Rest

This micellair water works but it's not any better or worse than any other one you can buy. The large sized bottle is useful if you have many people to share it. Nothing fancy here just a useful product that can be replaced with any others of the same type.

Super

Ce produit es tres efficace, il fonctionne a merveille. En effet, il enlève bien tout les impuretés de ma peau. De plus, il laisse ma peau douce et dune apparence saine. Il es aussi tres doux pour mes yeux.