Nivea Natural Comfort Roll on Deodorant 0% Aluminum Reviews

February 27, 2020

A good roll-on deodorant

I bought this on clearance. As with all roll-on deodorants I apply it and allow time to dry. I like that it has 0% aluminium. Odor coverage is decent, but I wouldn't wear this when I know I will be sweating a lot.

January 22, 2020

it's natural

i like the fact this is 0% aluminum, more natural than the other deodorant. and it's a roll on, easy to apply and leave no marks on your clothes. i also prefer deodorant to antiperspirant.

December 14, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

I would buy again!

Rolls on really smoothly and the smell is really soft and subtle. It leaves your underarms feeling soft and doesn’t irritate or cause itchy ness which is always a bonus especially as I can suffer with sensitive skin.

May 29, 2019

The only deodorant I use!

It's been two years now that I have stopped using antiperspirant because I didn't like that it has aluminum in it. I couldn't find a deodorant that I liked for a year now and opted to use male deodorant. A few months ago I was in Walmart looking through the health and beauty aisles. I spotted this deodorant by Nivea and decided to give it a try. This deodorant smells amazing and it holds up throughout the day. Once I knew that I liked it I went back to Walmart and purchased a few more.