NIVEA Oil Infused Cherry Blossom & Jojoba Oil Body Lotion Reviews

July 19, 2019

Love!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I was a little hesitant to try this because I usually don’t like cherry blossom scents, however, I was pleasantly surprised to enjoy this one! It’s nice and light and not strong at all. The lotion itself absorbs well and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling on my skin. I feel moisturized all day!

July 14, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Brilliant! Love it 💜

I brought this product as I was skint and it was cheap (£1.49 from my local pharmacy for 200ml) I wasn't expecting much from it, but I was wrong! Very pleasantly surprised 💖. It smells lovely, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft! I have quite dry skin but this moisturiser is perfect for me.
    Love love love it
    💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

June 18, 2019

Smells awesome

I got a sample of this and have been using it for a few weeks. Nivea creams have always been known for being heavy and rather rich texture. This lotion is much more lighter yet its still effective. It has a nice Cherry Blossom scent when you apply it, after a while it mellows down. I use this right after a shower when my skin is still moist so this oil helps keep my moisture in my skin. I have no complaints.

June 12, 2019

New favorite lotion

As soon as I put it on my husband asked what that amazing smell was! The oil in the lotion spreads nicely, and doesn't leave my greasy.
    The smell is so lovely but not overwhelming. It's only 8.97 at my local Walmart so I will definitely be buying again.

May 15, 2019

Love this cream

Omg I'm a Nivea user since my young age but I always find their body lotion too thick but this Oil infused changed everything. I bought 2 of them and I absolutely in love with it. The texture is slick and easy to apply and you clearly dont need much to apply. The scent smells good

May 13, 2019

Fast absorbing and non-greasy

The texture of this lotion is a bit thinner than I expected. However, it provides immediate relief to my normal dry skin (though if you have very dry and cracked skin, I recommend you to use other stuff. Formulated with jojoba oil and it's fast-absorbing and non-greasy. Great for summer. Love its scent.