NIVEA Oil Infused Cherry Blossom & Jojoba Oil Body Lotion Reviews

August 13, 2019

Great product!

Not on’y does it smell divine, but it leaves a soothing sensation on your skin immediately. And my skin is amazingly soft! Not to mention that the effects are long lasting as well. Would definitely recommend!

August 05, 2019

Love the scent.

This product works really good. It makes dry skin; not dry anymore. It replenishes and works superbly. The smell is also fantastic. Love the oil infused lotion definately a must try.

July 14, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Brilliant! Love it 💜

I brought this product as I was skint and it was cheap (£1.49 from my local pharmacy for 200ml) I wasn't expecting much from it, but I was wrong! Very pleasantly surprised 💖. It smells lovely, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft! I have quite dry skin but this moisturiser is perfect for me.
    Love love love it
    💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

June 12, 2019

New favorite lotion

As soon as I put it on my husband asked what that amazing smell was! The oil in the lotion spreads nicely, and doesn't leave my greasy.
    The smell is so lovely but not overwhelming. It's only 8.97 at my local Walmart so I will definitely be buying again.

May 15, 2019

Love this cream

Omg I'm a Nivea user since my young age but I always find their body lotion too thick but this Oil infused changed everything. I bought 2 of them and I absolutely in love with it. The texture is slick and easy to apply and you clearly dont need much to apply. The scent smells good

May 13, 2019

Fast absorbing and non-greasy

The texture of this lotion is a bit thinner than I expected. However, it provides immediate relief to my normal dry skin (though if you have very dry and cracked skin, I recommend you to use other stuff. Formulated with jojoba oil and it's fast-absorbing and non-greasy. Great for summer. Love its scent.