4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

May 09, 2021

The Best ever

I have been using this for years. I have one in every place; car, bedroom, bathroom, purse, kitchen, jacket pocket. I love the slight shimmer and feels great on my lips

March 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

Definitely buy this product again

I have used this product. It isn't to greasy. It us nice to use when on hidalgo during the day instead of lipstick as gives it a bit of colour and protects my lips.

March 10, 2021

Silky & Shiny

This has a lovely pearlized shine to it, which I didn't realise at the time I bought it. It goes on very smoothly, as its quite soft. It doesn't collapse on you if you press hard, but you do get more on your lips the harder you press. When looking in the mirror you can see the balm and glittery look immediately. It doesn't wear away very quickly and the full product lasted me more than a year. Highly recommend this product.

December 21, 2020

Great

This lip balm is one of my favorite because of its results and decent fragrance . I have different experiences with different brands. It is the one product I cannot live without. I suffer from dry, cracked lips and this leaves my lips moisturized for hours.

December 11, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Would purchase again

I would purchase again. It keeps my lips moisturized. It has the perfect amount of color, not too dark. I like that it's bigger then a regular chapstick tube.

March 09, 2020

Nivea

This is the best lipbam I have used. It keeps my lips soft all the time. Its very effective. It's very soft on the skin. I have sensitive lips and this is the only product I trust to use on my lips.

March 09, 2020

LOVE this!!

I gotta say I carry this everywhere I go. It is my go to lip balm. Rather than wearing a thick dry lipstick, this keeps your lips nice n moisturized, has a really nice scent and such a pretty light pink shine when u apply it. One of my all time favorite products ever! Highly reccommend this!!

February 13, 2020
    Havering, United Kingdom

Love this Product

I received this for Christmas and have since bought a couple more I love it so much. It glides on easily, smells like Candy and adds a little colour to your lips...only down side to this product is, you have to reapply quite frequently. It's perfect to use as a substitute lip colour if you get asked out at the last minute.

February 09, 2020

Top Lip Balm

What I love about this Nivea Pearl is it is a product that does what it should. It moisturises my dry lips effectively and the Pearl version leaves a hint of colour. I have this in my handbag and also a spare in the car.

October 08, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

wonderful shine

i love the gentle shimmer and shine of this lip balm. the colour is lovely pale pink and it moisturises well. this is handy to have in hand bag. it keeps the dry lips away with a bit of added glamour.