4.1/5
NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Eye Care Reviews

• Light, fast absorbing formula visibly reduces the look of wrinkles around the eyes
• Gradually minimizes the look of dark under-eye circles

How to use:
• Apply daily by gently patting into the skin around your eyes. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Fragrance-free.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 02, 2019

Worth Every Penny

I have gotten the best results with this while using Nivea's night cream and day cream along with the Q-10 Pearl Serum under neath the cream. It's my 2x per day facial regime.
    I didn't notice immediate results in the wrinke area, it took a couple of weeks of dabbing this under my eyes to see the firmness. No, it didn't completely banish the fine lines under my eyes but it did, and continues to, firm the area and make them less noticeable, plus I haven't found any new ones forming. I did see almost immediate results with my dark circles though, after a couple of days I could tell it was fading them and I was starting to look like I was well rested and now you can't tell I once had such darkness under them.
    A little goes a long way, you don't need very much as it dabs on easily and absorbs really well. You only need to use it sparingly and the tube will last a couple of months, so you get your monies worth.
    I think most people would benefit from this eye cream, much to my dislike it's scent free and feels like a gentle cream in general, that even someone with sensitive skin could probably use it, and most likely benefit.

February 12, 2019

Great product

I have used this product for years with great results. I tried a new product with a different formulation and was disappointed. I will definitely continue to use nivea.

January 21, 2019

Decent eye cream

The product is thick. Feels nice going on. I bought it while it was on sale at Shoppers. Since I just started using it, I’m not sure how effective it will be on the wrinkles under my eyes.

2.8/5

May 10, 2018

Not good for the price

I did not find I liked this product for as much as they were charging. It was decent but not worth the amount paid, didn't last as long and left eyes feeling greasy.

March 30, 2018

Nothing will make me switch.

For being one of the most economical skin care products I still consider it to be superior compared to all the other heavily perfumed products that cost so much more. I've bought this product for over 10 years now.

January 15, 2018

It actually does it's job!

This under eye cream... oh.my.goodness. I was shocked by how well and how quickly this product works at such an affordable price compared to other under eye creams (that don't even work as well as this one!) The cream is on the thicker side so you don't need to use much which is great for the money saving aspect. It has a nice subtle scent and just glides onto your skin so smoothly, but penetrates deeply for a more supple look and feel. It has made my under eye wrinkles and dark circles almost nonexistent. I highly recommend it!

December 19, 2016

This eye cream absorbs great! It also has a Very pleasant fragrance. I found it Soften my eye area and was great to use before preparation for under eye concealer or make up application

December 08, 2016

my mom use this every day and i use it before and thought it was a wonderful product. its very easy to apply and works well for wrinkles around the eyes. its also a great price worth giving it a try.

September 12, 2016

Was not happy with this product at all. I didn't noticed a difference between this face cream, which is specifically anti wrinkle, and any other cream I've used.

August 14, 2016

I like all Nivea products they have been around for a long time, so they must be good. This eye cream goes on smooth does not irritate the eye area and absorbs quickly. Since I have used this I would say my under eye bags are not so noticeable.