4.1/5
NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Eye Care Reviews

• Light, fast absorbing formula visibly reduces the look of wrinkles around the eyes
• Gradually minimizes the look of dark under-eye circles

How to use:
• Apply daily by gently patting into the skin around your eyes. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Fragrance-free.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

February 12, 2019

Great product

I have used this product for years with great results. I tried a new product with a different formulation and was disappointed. I will definitely continue to use nivea.

January 21, 2019

Decent eye cream

The product is thick. Feels nice going on. I bought it while it was on sale at Shoppers. Since I just started using it, I’m not sure how effective it will be on the wrinkles under my eyes.

2.8/5

May 10, 2018

Not good for the price

I did not find I liked this product for as much as they were charging. It was decent but not worth the amount paid, didn't last as long and left eyes feeling greasy.

March 30, 2018

Nothing will make me switch.

For being one of the most economical skin care products I still consider it to be superior compared to all the other heavily perfumed products that cost so much more. I've bought this product for over 10 years now.

January 15, 2018

It actually does it's job!

This under eye cream... oh.my.goodness. I was shocked by how well and how quickly this product works at such an affordable price compared to other under eye creams (that don't even work as well as this one!) The cream is on the thicker side so you don't need to use much which is great for the money saving aspect. It has a nice subtle scent and just glides onto your skin so smoothly, but penetrates deeply for a more supple look and feel. It has made my under eye wrinkles and dark circles almost nonexistent. I highly recommend it!

December 19, 2016

This eye cream absorbs great! It also has a Very pleasant fragrance. I found it Soften my eye area and was great to use before preparation for under eye concealer or make up application

December 08, 2016

my mom use this every day and i use it before and thought it was a wonderful product. its very easy to apply and works well for wrinkles around the eyes. its also a great price worth giving it a try.

September 12, 2016

Was not happy with this product at all. I didn't noticed a difference between this face cream, which is specifically anti wrinkle, and any other cream I've used.

August 14, 2016

I like all Nivea products they have been around for a long time, so they must be good. This eye cream goes on smooth does not irritate the eye area and absorbs quickly. Since I have used this I would say my under eye bags are not so noticeable.

July 14, 2016

When you reach your 40's you start to search the market for the best anti-aging creams. Forget the healthy eating, water drinking and exercise routines WE WANT RESULTS NOW !!!! So with this logic I found myself walking down the isles at the local drug mart searching for a miracle worker. Low and behold I find shining before me a box of NIVEA Q10 PLUS ANTI-WRINKLE EYE CARE. The product claims to visibly reduce the look of wrinkles around the eyes and to gradually minimize the look of dark circles under your eyes. "Sounds good to me" I thought and hey bonus it's on sale ! I grabbed the box and headed to the cashier eyes wide open (just to hide how much I really needed the stuff). So I went about the rest of my day as usual and then night time came and it was time to start the test. It says on the box to use daily but I chose to use it before bed. I did my cleansing, toning and moisturizing then duh duh duh Q10 time. I patted the product gently into my skin under the eyes and off to the side and then thought hey it couldn't hurt to pat some on my marionette lines (you know, those pesky lines at the side of your lips that droop down to your chin).
    I have to say that after a couple of weeks I have noticed a big change in the way my eyes look, I am sending those bags packing ! Now the wrinkles are not 100% gone and the bags are still lingering around but not as much as before. I will continue using NIVEA'S Q10 PLUS ANTI-WRINKLE EYE CARE because it works. I would highly recommend this to those of you who are on the market for something new in eye care. It's light weight, absorbs fast and comes as a fragrance free formula.