4.1/5
NIVEA Sun SPF 30 Lip Balm Reviews

• Protects lips against UVA and UVB rays with a formulation containing SPF 30.
• Contains hydrating Vitamin E and moisturizing sun flower extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 09, 2018

DUAL USE - No more dry lips, no more burn caused cold-sores!

Nivea Sun SPF30 lip balm is a must have. I used to get sunburn caused cold-sores and haven't had one since I started using this two years ago. I keep it everywhere. One in my purse, fishing bag, swim bag, ski pack, hunting pack, one in each bathroom and one in the jeep in case I run out lol. It's totally reasonable in price (I buy the duo pack off Amazon), and doesn't have any overpowering smell.

March 18, 2018

My go to lip care in the summer

I am an outdoor lifeguard and i have seen people get really bad burns on their lips. I bought Nivea SPF 30 because it had sunscreen in it. It really worked my lips never burned and i even put it around my lips for extra coverage. If i forgot my face sunscreen i would also apply it under my eyes for extra protection. it also really hydrated and protected my chapped lips.

0.5/5

March 13, 2018

Leaves a layer of weird

This is the worst lipbalm I have tried from Nivea. I like their other ones but this one didn't work on me. I bought it because it has SPF 30 but when I put it, it left white/yellowish layer of lipbalm on my lips (it just stays there). It also dries my lips a lot. I would not buy this again.

October 29, 2017

Love it!

Favourite lip balm in the world, so glad i tried it. It moisturizes/soothes cracked and chapped up lips and protect from the sun and i love hot when I apply the balm on my lips, it gives a tiny tingly feeling as if it's a sign of the spf 15 is doing it's magic.

August 14, 2017

Works well but the chalky taste....

I really wanted to put something on that would protect my lips.
    This does that, I have not had a sunburn at all, however I find the chalky texture and taste quite unappealing. I find that it goes on thick and tastes badly.

I don't think I will buy it again.

July 20, 2017

Most Hydrating and Moisturizing Lip Balm I've Tried

I just started using this on my lips and it works wonders. The balm is so hydrating and moisturizing on my lips, more so than any other balm I've tried. It applies so easily and evenly. It hydrates my lips almost instantly without making them feel greasy. Something I like about NIVEA lip balms is I don't feel they create a dependency on the product like many other lip balm brands do. I find this is almost scent free and I like that it also protects my lips from the sun. It lasts a long time so I don't need to keep reapplying it.

July 14, 2017

Definitely a Summer Staple

I've tried several SPF lip balms, and they all have a very strong sunscreen taste, and I can't use them for long. This one does have a slight smell/taste, but it's light enough that I can wear it all day without issue.
    It's super moisturizing without being greasy, and smooths out dry lips almost instantly.
    This lip balm is also pretty stable in hot weather - I've had some melt on me, but this one keeps it's shape, and doesn't get soft.
    This is going to be my go-to lip balm, especially for sunny weather.

May 12, 2017

Bonne protection contre le soleil, j'ai très souvent des coups de soleil au niveau des lèvres, mais pas avec ce produit. Toutefois, j'aimerais une texture un peu plus légère et je trouve qu'il n'hydrate pas suffisamment mes lèvres à mon goût qui sont souvent gercées.

April 20, 2017

I don't love how this looks on my lips especially but the high spf is great and it does keep my lips well hydrated and protects them from the sun. If you are spending time outside this summer its a must. For an inexpensive lip balm it performs well.

November 17, 2016

Mon baume à lèvres préféré quand je pars en vacances ou pendant l'été. Il protège un maximum les lèvres. Par contre, attention à ne pas en mettre trop, en rajoutant des couches trop souvent, car vos lèvres vont être toutes blanches!