Nonna Pia's Balsamic Vinegar Reduction

Nonna Pia's Balsamic Vinegar Reduction Reviews

Ranked #303 out of 663 in Miscellaneous

Taste

August 18, 2016

We've been using Nonna Pia's Balsamic Vinegar Reduction for over a year and love it so much.
    We don't use dressing on salads anymore just a drizzle of the reduction. I love it on tomatoes, bread, strawberries and so much more.

Taste

January 28, 2016

I own a small catering company (for family and friends). I love cooking and thoroughly enjoy trying and, if they are wonderful, recommending them to everyone.
    One day, my husband and I were at our local Costco and they were giving out samples of Nonna Pia's Balmsamic Vinegar drizzled on aged cheddar cheese. Our granddaughter was with us and we tried 3 different flavours of their reduction sauces. While we loved all 3 of them, we especially loved the Classic Reduction the most. Costco had them on special that day and, we purchased 2 bottles.
    My granddaughter loved it so much that, instead of dessert that night, she wanted the cheese and reduction. At 8 years-of-age, foregoing ice-cream for anything is a true testament of how delicious this sauce is!
    I sent her home with one of the bottles and, she acted as though I had given her a million dollars... and, a pony:)
    We put this sauce on many things but, my favourite use is on either a simple tomato, fresh basil, and goat cheese salad or on a spinach, candied walnuts, and goat cheese salad.
    They these sauces! They truly are amazing!