Norwex Body Cloth Reviews
#27 in Misc

April 07, 2021

Amazing!!!

I can't rave enough about norwex and their products. Thus body cloth is amazing and I swear by it. It is something so simple but makes such a world of difference.

March 26, 2021

AMAZING cloths

These cloths are fantastic! I love you can use it over and over and you don't need to use any soap with it! It saves

you SO much money in the long run and protects you from many harmful ingredients that are in cleansers and eye makeup removers.

Yup, it even removes eye makeup! And all you need to do to get all the eye makeup gunk off of the cloth is to run it under water and rub the dark part against the unused part.

There's a popular lip stain out there that requires a special remover but I didn't need to buy the remover - this cloth removed it with a touch of elbow grease!

October 26, 2020

clean without toxic body wash

As I have sensitive skin and autoimmune disease, I can't use scented body wash or soaps. The body cloth cleans and exfoliates your skin. Reduces body odor and leaves your skin feeling fresh.

January 30, 2020
    United States

Norwex Body Cloth

I really like these body clothes. I really like that fact that you do not need to use soap or other cleansers - just water! They are very soft and you can use for many rinses before washing.

January 09, 2020

Just add water!

These face cloths are amazing! I love that I can literally just add water and they clean my face so well. These also have some silver embedded in the material, which allows them to not harbour bacteria.

January 09, 2020

NORWEX body cloth

The Norwex body cloth is fantastic! Have been using for years, they are the best to remove make up, quickly and easily with just water. I would recommend this product.

August 13, 2019

Simple way to wash your face!

Love these cloths!! Can stop buying face wash all together! They have antibacterial properties which is great for decreasing blemishes! Also great for sensitive skin since you are just cleaning with water! The cloth also have self cleaning properties so you can use the cloth several times before needing to wash! Quick and simple great product for young children.

April 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

All I use to remove makeup

I love my body cloths. This is all I use at night to remove my makeup. I have sensitive skin and my skin has never felt better. I love that I can clean my face with only water!

January 25, 2019

Love these cloths!

These cloths are a game changer. Skin feels so clean after use. I use much less soap as the cloths leave my skin feeling so clean after use. Cleans away oil without drying out my skin. It's like magic!!!!

January 25, 2019

No soap? Who knew?!

I’ve been using the body cloths to wash my face for 5 months now and have noticed a significant decrease of acne breakouts. Getting rid of facial cleansers that were over cleaning my face and drying out my skin was just what my face needed. Now my face isn’t producing extra oils and I notice less blemishes. The price is a bit high for a “facecloth” but so worth it. And I’m saving more money by not buying cleansers.