Norwex Mop Reviews

Good - 0

November 08, 2018

Best mop on the market!

I'm 6'1" and I LOVE this mop because I can easily adjust the length of the handle to my comfort. I purchased the set which included both the dry and wet mop pads - both of which are great! I only have to use water to clean my floors and while skeptical at first - it really really works! We have two Brittanys that shed rather often and regular sweeping is required at our house - this mop makes it easy and picks up any and all dog hair! Wish I would have purchased this mop sooner!

October 10, 2018

Best mop I've ever used

I love this mop! First of all, I love the fact that I don't need to use harsh chemicals on my floor, especially with my cats and baby crawling around. Second, this mop is very easy to use and cleans my floors very easily.

September 08, 2017

A great mop

I really like the versatility of this mop. With the same handle you switch the heads for different uses. I have the large mop head for dry mopping and the wet mop head. The dry mop is amazing. Picks up so much dust I never knew I had. Shake it off and start again. The wet mop only requires water and that's it. Doesn't hold a lot of water so streaking never happens.

July 11, 2017

Love my Norwex Mop

If you havent heard about the Norwex mop system you really need to check it out. I love the fact that is cleans so very well. I use water and no chemicals to clean my floors no residue and my floors look amazing. no streaks best of all I save tons on cleaning supplies.
    I never thought that only water can clean a floor.. Im amazed...