Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texture Sea Salt Spray Reviews
#877 in Hair Care

October 30, 2017

Texture, waves and curls

This spray is quite possibly one of my favorite lazy day products. Maintaining my curls can be a pain but even when they are loose a few sprays can get it back in order. On straight hair, like my daughter you get more of a textured wave but on my natural curls I get full curl. It smells like bananas which is a nice fruity touch. One of the best features outside of easy curls is that it doesn't flake or turn my hair white. I will continue to buy it as long as they sell it, it is the easy and affordable.

June 29, 2017

I wish they were in Canada!!!

I pick some of this up every time I'm in the US and now I have a friend down there who sends it to me!!! hahaha I honestly love the look and smell of this. I would and have recommended to my friends.

June 29, 2017

Summer must have

I have heard great things about this brand. So when I was browsing my local cvs and saw this gem for only $6.99 (usd) I bought it and gave it a try and I fell in love instantly! I do have a little tip that I found helpful, add your favorite hair oil or serum to help give it that natural healthy look then spray the nym beach babe texture sea salt spray! I have used it almost every day since I have had it! It for sure gives that beach hair look that I personally love!

May 31, 2017

This hair product makes my hair way less frizzy when it dries and gives it a nice wave. It adds a lot of body and volume to my hair with little effort. My hair dries friZzy without this product, but i find it's best to put it in when wet. Howeevr, if you want a messier, tossled look, put it in dry.

April 21, 2017

I am so in love with this Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texture Sea Salt Spray! It has the most amazing smell in your hair. My hair has always been straight but when I apply this I get beach waves. It gives my hair body and volume and does not contain any of those harsh chemicals. It is a great high quality product for such a great low price. I am excited to try more in this line. This is absolutely a must have if you have not tried it. I guarantee you will love it.

April 15, 2017

I love this texturizing beach spray! It smells amazing and is light and effective. It is one of my go to summer products because it is so easy to just spray in your hair after a trip to the lake or a dip in the pool and it gives you that beachy look that seems like it took time and effort to do with little to no actual effort at all.

April 13, 2017

Best thing for my hair! I've repurchased this like 10 times! It smells amazing and creates volume and texture in my hair! I got mine from ulta! It's very well priced and easy to use.

March 01, 2017

Well if you haven't tried this brands products your missing out!! I'm obsessed with sea salt and all it's different benefits. This product is great if your going for the tossled beach look!! I purchase at ulta it's a little pricey but won't disappoint

February 19, 2016

This is a great texturizing spray for wavy hair even if your hair tends to be mostly straight. It's a little pricy but worth it. It doesn't leave hair crunchy, but gives soft manageable waves. It also doesn't dry out your hair. The scent reminds me of a summer day, salty ocean and coconut. It washes out nicely but has great staying power. I like to bring it with me to a day at the beach or pool. I spray my wet hair, scrunch with my fingers and either air dry or use a diffuser.

August 04, 2014

I really do love this product! It's super easy to use and really gives you that beachy look! It is one of my essential summer beauty products. It also works well on wet or dry hair. It doesn't get crunchy either, the waves are made but look natural!