Amazing

Noyah Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #833 out of 1317 in Lipstick

February 19, 2017

I got this in subscription box. I like the colour, very pigmented. It seems to go on very creamy and smooth. But it doesn't have very good staying power. Also it's very messy if you get too much on your lips, it will smudge and get everywhere.

October 14, 2016

So I got a mini lipstick from my ipsy glam bag this month. The first thing I found interesting about this product is that it is with Eco friendly bamboo which means less plastic natural not tested on animals. With my lipstick I also got a a hashtag (not sure if it applies all the time) that when you use it they donate a product to the homeless. I thought that was pretty cool. The product itself was great! The color I got was a grey nude and it looked amazing. It went on smoothly and didn't dry my lips. I would def try this again in a different color.

January 28, 2016

I have this product in the colour desert rose and I love it. I find it does have issues with staying on for a long time, however the colour is a beautiful simple pink that goes very well with my pale skin.

May 28, 2015

I wasn't entirely sold on the colour when I first got this in my Ipsy glam bag. However, once I tried it I really loved it. If you want to try the purplish lipstick trend this is a great product to start with as it's not too bold or outlandish. It lacks a long time, and surprisingly doesn't dry out my lips!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath