Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Flawless Concealer Reviews

The Flawless Concealer expertly camouflages dark circles and imperfections but looks and feels like a second skin thanks to natural pigments that act in seamless affinity with the complexion. The creamy full coverage formula offers a satin matte finish, is long wearing, and comes in an easy-to-use stick that delivers just the right amount of product. Formulated with good for you natural ingredients, including Bamboo Powder for a soft focus effect, Baobab Fruit Extract, and the antioxidant rich Australian native Kakadu Plum and Quandong to benefit the skin, it delivers lasting, flawless coverage with each application.

February 11, 2019

Best concealer yet!

I typically seem to like a liquid concealer but this one pleasantly surprised me. It covered all my imperfections flawlessly and match my skin tone amazingly. I like the sleek and attractive Packaging of this product. Also love natural ingredients in this concealer.

May 23, 2018

I bought this on a whim...and am I ever glad I did!

I bought this concealer impulsively at Shoppers Drug Mart because they were out of my regular Benefit Erase Paste. Turns out, I like this product even better! It goes on smoothly and doesn't cake. It has no smell. It lasts all day. The fact it's natural is an added bonus and makes me feel good about using it on my face. I will definitely be getting this concealer again and likely trying their other products!

April 05, 2018

Nude by nature #3 concealer

I’m always a little annoyed when there are so many colours to choose from because than it’s easy to buy the wrong shade which took me going back 3 times to find the right shade for me! I love the packaging of this line, it’s beautiful and classic and amazing that’s its mostly natural. I do like the product but I had some really bad break outs really and I found that this concealer doesn’t last through out the day and it comes off very easily so I’m not sure if I would use it again on red breakouts but I think for an everyday concealer for small light imperfections this is a nice alternative.

February 06, 2018

Great for concealing and colour correcting

I have been really impressed with this concealer. I'm using the shade 4 Rose Beige and really pleased with how it camouflages the dark circles under my eyes. I'm really happy I had it colour matched to my skin (at the Nude by Nature launch where I got it from), as I probably would have chosen a lighter shade, in error. This stick is a warm colour and so it counteracts the blue shadows under my eyes.

It's in a stick format that you rub where you want to conceal. I love the packaging, the amount of coverage and the fact that it is a natural product. I'm absolutely obsessed with this line and intend to continue wearing and purchasing.