Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Mineral Brush 11 Reviews

Suitable for all powder formulas, the short, tightly packed bristles of the Mineral Brush effortlessly deliver just the right amount of formula for a polished flawless finish. It is ergonomically designed for the best control and is made of ultra-soft high quality synthetic fibers.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Tested the mineral brush 11

I tried this brush in conjunction with the radiant loose powder.
    The brush had a natural soft feel on the skin.
    It provides even coverage with minimum effort.
    The handle is comfortable and easy to manage .

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Perfect!

I have received the mineral brush by nude by nature from chickadvisor to test it and review it, i really do love this brush , high quality and do the job very well easy to apply make up with it
    Perfect brush  #loveNudebyNature #NudebyNatureCA @ChickAdvisor @NudebyNatureCA

Perfect for my needs

Feather soft bristles make the NUDE BY NATURE MINERAL BRUSH 11 the perfect brush for my skin! It doesn't irritate the delicate skin around my eyes and the fibers stayed intact. The bristles distribute the face powder evenly and with leaving streaks. This brush really doesn't need any other selling features. It's perfect the way it is. #LoveNudeByNature

March 03, 2018

Great brush, would definitely buy!

I really like the softness of this brush. I used it with the mineral foundation. It picked up the pigments, it was soft enough to get into the area around my nose and eyes. The bristles were secure and i never had any fall out. I am ready to try others from this brand. I received this product free.

Simple and Effective

The brush applies the foundation on very evenly and lightly by allowing the powder to spread across smoothly without the chalky look. It's a nice travel size and I like that it feels like a feather.

tres bien super

je recommande il va super bien il ne perd pas ses poils facile a utiliser la poudre y adhère facilement égalise uniformément il est doux il a une bonne longueur et n"est pas trop gros juste parfait bonne grosseur de manche.

Loved it

I loved the brush that came with the sample box. Very easy to use and held the powder firmly intact until applied to my face. Helped eliminate clumping and makeup lines under my chin. Will definitely make this part of my make up must haves.

Great brush

Great brush. Applies the product very evenly Nd not too thick. It blends everything nicely. The bristles are the right texture not to hard or soft. Awesome brush

Great brush!

I got this free to try as part of the Product Review Club. It was the perfect size in that it was small enough to take along while travelling but still managed to do the job it was given. The bristles were soft and picked up just the right amount of product. It also did a good job spreading and smoothing out the powder. This is a brush I would look at buying again.

March 02, 2018

sooooo.. soft

its a soft soft brush that i was really looking for . made the application so easy and smooth. i would recommend this brush and the whole range to all my near and dear ones.thank you chickadvisor for choosing me and trying this awesome product .