Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Natural Glow Loose Bronzer Reviews

The highly pigmented, Natural Glow Loose Bronzer adapts naturally to skin tones, providing the perfect glow without the damaging effects of the sun.

•  Composed of light-reflecting micro particles, this feather-light formula blends easily into the skin, allowing for a customised tan with an iridescent finish
  • The bronzer is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion
  • Oil-free, Fragrance-free

For more information, please visit Nude by Nature

July 22, 2018

Love this !

I love this line of make-up. Really goes on well for those with dry skin. This bronzer is really natural looking. The finish is absolutely flawless; I am so inlove. I find that alot of bronzers streak or can go on very heavy and this doesn't do either; blends in beautifully. I will be purchasing this again and adding it to my daily routine.

July 22, 2018

As usual, another great product from NBN

I was provided with a free sample of this bronzer at SDM Beauty Boutique. I already use the loose powder and pressed powder from this line with great results. I really like this bronzer as well! It looks more natural than some other bronzers I've tried (more pinky toned). I will definitely be buying this in its full size once I'm finished my mega sample. I can't recommend this product line enough!

June 23, 2018

Nude By Nature Natural Glow Loose Bronzer

I received one of these in my monthly beauty subscription boxes. I'm happy I got it as I needed a bronzer. It does it's job nicely just a bit expensive.

June 14, 2018

Nude by Nature bronzer

J’ai bien aimé le bronzer de Nude by Nature! Il donne un effet soleil, ainsi que lunineux à mon visage sans donner un fini orange. Je l’aime, car il est soyeux et tient tout la journée et surtout car, il n’est pas difficile à appliquer. Je l’aime encore plus à cause de sa certification peta, qu’il soit eco responsable et fait à partir d’ingrédients naturels. Personnelement, je ne epux demander mieux. Je le racheterai.

May 28, 2018

Glow

I bought a trial pack to test before I bought this line.

The highlighter looks quite dark but its not really. I don't use alot of highlighters, if so lighter shades. This one has a glow. I would apply lightly. Its a bit darker for my skin but I apply lightly on my blush to give it some color.

I'm not huge on the packaging. I wish it wasn't loose powder.

Overall its ok. I like that the comapny is cruelty free.

May 20, 2018

Lightweight glow

I really liked this product. It goes on super lightweight and gives a nice subtle glow! It doesn’t feel heavy when on, scentless, and brushes on to skin easily. Paired on top of the primer will be my summer go to look for sure! Easily 5⭐️!!

April 23, 2018

Bronzer

I don't normally wear bronzer but I received this in the starter pack from shoppers. It applies very nice and its very light on the skin. It looks darker in the tub then on the skin. Love how its all natural and would be great for the summer time

February 04, 2018

Perfect sun-kissed glow!

I rarely ever wear bronzer but this one totally converted me. It looks like you've just come back from a sunny vacation, in a subtle way. When you look at the powder in the container it looks really dark, but it applies so beautifully. I was lucky to be able to try this for free from the brand. I've been wearing it every day since!